Nine of cups

Awkward.turtle91

IMG_9027.jpg

Hey guys I'm wondering if you can help me.

I've asked about a development romantically and the nine of cups has popped around twice now.

I've included an image I think :).

Can you help me also need some advice on regarding the bee in the image that's taken to me.

I think it means I may get what I desire but it won't be the most conventional way or in the most conventional way.

Yes I'm aware I've posted once on here about the nine of cups, but it won't go away. Not that it's a bad card to have around :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rwcarter

Some of the keywords associated with bees in my symbolism books: immortality, rebirth, industry; order; purity; virginity and chastity. As the bee is approaching the woman, I think it can be assumed that it's bringing something to her.

Rodney

LeFou

The woman is sitting very modestly, though everything around her seems abundant. She almost looks like a bride (it's hard to see the image details).

Is the season late summer? The colors might hint that. She seems composed, at ease, relaxed. The bee might hint at fertility (since bees help pollinate). Visually, the bee seems to be flying toward her legs.

Awkward.turtle91

Some of the keywords associated with bees in my symbolism books: immortality, rebirth, industry; order; purity; virginity and chastity. As the bee is approaching the woman, I think it can be assumed that it's bringing something to her.

Rodney

I wonder if a romance is being brought my way or a chance of one as it's what I asked, what symbolism books do you own can I ask? I found one in a book store and regret not purchasing it.

Re birth is intriguing as this particular person and I flirted a little and they went for someone else. Xx

Awkward.turtle91

The woman is sitting very modestly, though everything around her seems abundant. She almost looks like a bride (it's hard to see the image details).

Is the season late summer? The colors might hint that. She seems composed, at ease, relaxed. The bee might hint at fertility (since bees help pollinate). Visually, the bee seems to be flying toward her legs.

I'm not sure what the season is, it seems to be late summer doesn't it, especially with the bee. It looks like my summer is going to be interesting.

I hadn't noticed she looked like a bride before!!!

rwcarter

what symbolism books do you own can I ask? I found one in a book store and regret not purchasing it.
I probably own ~20 or so symbolism books, but I pulled those associations from "An Illustrated Encyclopedia of Traditional Symbols" by J.C. Cooper and "Dictionary of Symbolism" by Hans Biedermann.

Rodney

Barleywine

J.E. Cirlot mentions that Egyptian hieroglyphic language connects the bee with "the ideas of industry, creative activity and wealth which are associated with the production of honey." Honey has been called a "perfect food" and the Greeks considered Nine one of the "perfect numbers," so I would bet it's honey (or possibly mead) in those nine cups. (I'd vote mead, she does look a little bemused :))

Awkward.turtle91

J.E. Cirlot mentions that Egyptian hieroglyphic language connects the bee with "the ideas of industry, creative activity and wealth which are associated with the production of honey." Honey has been called a "perfect food" and the Greeks considered Nine one of the "perfect numbers," so I would bet it's honey (or possibly mead) in those nine cups. (I'd vote mead, she does look a little bemused :))

It's odd you should say mead!! I adore mead and I can only get it one place and one time of year which is where i see the guy I was on about in my questioning:).

Barleywine

It's odd you should say mead!! I adore mead and I can only get it one place and one time of year which is where i see the guy I was on about in my questioning:).

It strikes me as convergence. Mead is made from honey, bees make honey, cups hold mead, and mead figures into the picture. Seems perfectly logical :)

Grizabella

Isn't Tarot amazing and wonderful?

I was thinking along the lines of a bee flitting from flower to flower, pollinating as it goes. That's what he did in your case---flitted off to "pollinate" some other flower. :)