7 of cups for physical appearance

tapasr_57772aeb7

Hmm . . . Venus in Scorpio and in its detriment doesn't bring up a pleasant vision; maybe coarse, sallow or bilious-looking, possibly loutish. Think Steve Buscemi at his most anemic and scrofulous. The refinement of Venus would be largely lacking in acerbic Scorpio. There might be an unhealthy-looking "softness." Makes me think of Play-Doh.

To all who have Venus in Scorpio here, this is strictly an academic exercise! :)

Like this!
Slutty. [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

violetdaisy

Yes, this makes sense - it is diverse and works in an unexpected , quirky way!? Am I detecting Aquarius energy here (Aquarius ascendant?)

Myself, no - not Aquarius acendant lol. I'm not good at natal charts but do know a few of my sign positions - I am Gemini with Gemini ascending. Even so, I have thought about having someone "interpret" my natal chart since it's way beyond me right now but all of the "examples" that sites produce don't fit....at all.

I just happen to have known (and seen the wardrobe) of someone like that and I thought, that definitely could indicate what 7 of cups could = as appearance.