Anybody ever have weird experiences with Moldavite?

HappyGoLucky

moldavite

There should be something noted about moldavite that I've noticed, it opens all of your chakras and while you wear moldavite, it won't let you close them. This can be a very good thing because it makes you more sensitive to the astral world. But it should be noted that when you need a break and need to "close up shop" for a rest, the moldavite won't let you. Once I figred that out, I now wear it when I feel dull and need to be more sensitive. But when I want to sleep or take a break, I have to put my moldavite in the farthest corner of the house from me. If it is even on my nightstand, it keeps me awake.

Also, you might like to know, when you very first hold a moldavite, you might get a profound response, the first time. After that, the experience is always different. It is never the same eperience twice. But it is WORTH owning one if you responded favorably the first time you hold one. When you no longer feel anything when holding one, don't feel bad. It is STILL working!

Lastly, moldavite will make your vibrations higher which is very good for keeping other spirits out and off of you. When your vibrations are high enough, they have a very hard time attaching to you. But for some, you have to "ask" your own spirit, as nurturingly and nicely as you can, to harmonize with the moldavite's high frequency. In some people, their spirits resist the high friquency and have to be asked to stop resisting and change their frequencies to the higher one. Once your spirit does this, "goolies" have a very hard time botherig you. It took me a long time to figure that one out. Thought I would save you a few months of trial and error.

Richard

I bought a small (but very nice) specimen of Moldavite about twenty years ago. I like to think of it as the green stone of the Holy Grail, which fell from heaven (as described in Wolfram's poem Parzival). However, I have had no unusual experiences with it.

Attachments

• grail.jpg
    grail.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 464

HappyGoLucky

Some people experience nothing out of the norm because they (or their own souls) don't ask the moldavite for any help. If you make a request to the moldavite for any of the things it can do, you might be pleasantly surprised. Wearing it as often as you can after you make some requests of it, will intensify its effects for you as well.

Richard

Some people experience nothing out of the norm because they (or their own souls) don't ask the moldavite for any help. If you make a request to the moldavite for any of the things it can do, you might be pleasantly surprised. Wearing it as often as you can after you make some requests of it, will intensify its effects for you as well.
Thanks, I'll give it a try.

HappyGoLucky

One more thing, if the moldavite is any smaller than about 5 grams, you may not notice anything from it. The larger the moldavite, the better it works. It also works if you wire 5 one gram pieces together. That is what I first started out with. Now I have a 14 gram piece. It is the biggest and strongest one I've ever owned. With moldavite, bigger is better.

frac_ture

I read someone's take somewhere in which the author was putting forth a connection between Moldavite and the Star card of the Tarot, which I thought was a pretty interesting association, and one I can actually kind of see. At least, I get it in terms of what people say they experience with Moldavite, and the fact that it has some extraterrestrial energy wrapped up in its origins...

On the other hand, like LRichard, I've yet to experience pretty much anything from the lone piece of Moldavite that I own. It's not a huge piece, so maybe there's just not enough of it there, but then again, I have some acquaintances who claim to have had their worlds shaken up by pretty tiny chips of it, so...?

Interestingly, I also have a piece of Phenacite of almost the exact same size, and it seems to do some of the things for me that Moldavite will supposedly bring about (ie., physical sensations, synchronicities, unusual sensory/extrasensory input). I think some of this is just down to how each of us is wired as an individual (plus, each specimen of a given type of stone will be unique, as well, so maybe with a different piece of Moldavite in hand, I'd be enjoying a range of intense psychic experiences at this very moment...).