REALLY way off readings

Lion-O

Re: time

Pedeka said:
I wasnt saying that I expected the results to manifest in 2 days... I was saying that I tried a second resing with a different focus 2 days later to see if I was doing anything wrong or if it was a fluke.
Ahh, that makes it somewhat different IMO... I mean; the future is always shifting and changing, it simply has to. And the way I see it everything you do could very well affect this future.
Not to mention a reading; wrong or right, it will have some impact on your future. You could easily be influenced by the outcome (maybe even slightly) and act on it, therefor changing. Or the cards warn you for something but you don't take it seriously; it could easily be that it doesn't happen because of your own attitude towards it. Ofcourse I can't comment on your personal environment but in most cases things simply turn out not as bad as they were when looking back at them; people tend to relevate. Could it be this is also the case for you ?

Another question as well; the cards you mentioned; how do they turn up? Normally or inversed and do you make use of inversed cards in your readings?

Pedeka

the cards were all upright, which was odd...and those were just some examples of the cards that showed up in different readings.
Its just that when the 10 of cups shows up as past events and the Sun as past influences its hard to reconcile with the fact that I wound up broke and unemployed cause the owners cousin was campaigning for my job so badly that I wound up quitting. And the co-workers that I thought I was friends with jumped sides because it was obvious that the owner was giving in. thats just an example... the same kinds of things happened when I tried to read for other areas of my life...the future cards in a layout are in a state of fluxuation because the future is in a state of fluxuation. But when the past cards are so far off, thats when I raise my eyebrows. Does that make sense?

Pedeka

MeeWah

Pedaka: Why don't you do another throw & see what results?
If you are unable to relate to it or experience difficulties in interpretating it, post it on Your Readings (not here).

joya250

hey Pedeka,

as you know, the are "dual" sides to each card.... even the more "happy" cards have their flip side... whether or not you use reversals...

off the top of my head.... the 10 of cups makes me think of happiness and family... perhaps you WERE happy at your job situation and you co-workers were a "family" of sorts... until all the sh#t hit the fan... 10 is the end of a cycle... so, if this was in your past position, it would make sense, right? You should not go into a reading having pre-conceived notions of the cards that will appear.... for example, maybe you were expecting the 10 of swords or one of those "nasties"... BUT, the 10 of cups appears... and it appears so that you THINK about it... because if you already thought you knew how the spread would turn out, then why even bother doing it? Maybe the cards are telling you to look at the positive in the situation... they could be trying to get you to open up to the possiblity that not everything is bad!

Again, the sun, for example, has been linked to depression... and my immediate sense in this situation is that it could be used to represent childishness... children are not all happy and stuff -- they can be selfish and downright mean sometimes! (perhaps how your boss's cousin was acting?)

I don't think you should give up with your readings..... but I also think perhaps you should only read on "special" occasions.... another way to look at this is perhaps you're turning to your cards when you already know the answer... and you need to only listen to your own inner voice to figure things out. Also, as I think someone said earlier.... do a thorough cleansing of the cards... however you feel appropriate. Also, do a thorough cleansing of yourself! :) (eat chocolate, meditate, bubble bath, long walk, etc.... if it was me, I'd do all at once! haha.)

hope things get more clear for you! - joy

Dragonfly

cards

I agree with joy you may find that your better off not working there anymore 10 of cups deal with your feelings. You may not be happy that you had to quit your job but it may have been more stressfull if you stayed. I think the sun mean there will be new things on the way for you. Hope that helps

CreedLover

joya250 said:
Also, do a thorough cleansing of yourself! :) (eat chocolate, meditate, bubble bath, long walk, etc.... if it was me, I'd do all at once! haha.)- joy

Now that's a ritual I'd like to incorporate into my life! :)
AJ