Sabian Symbols Study Group: Cancer 23 - #113

Elven

:) Welcome to the Sabian Symbol Oracle Study thread!

Please feel free to discuss the Sabian Symbol in this thread, and to ask questions or, explore any aspect of the many interpretions the Symbol holds. Please add your own observations and interpretations too!! The Symbol used in this heading is by Lynda Hill www.sabiansymbols.com

Sun Sign: CANCER
Degree: 23
Number: 113

Symbol: THE MEETING OF A STUDY GROUP OR LITERARY SOCIETY.

sunflowr

I just got this one tonight (online) about if I will get an email I am hoping for. Am hoping to hear from a certain someone.

"Written Word"... tells me I will. What do you think?

And the emphasis on "Meeting"... I wonder if this means I will have a meeting with this person? For months, I've been waiting to talk with her about a site I created for her. She said "let's chat", and that was months ago! I'm still waiting and, lately, it's been bothering me that she said this and never followed through. I recently wrote her and told her I completely redesigned it. Am hoping to hear back. So I asked the online version of the symbols and got this. (Cancer 23).

tink27

sunflowr said:
I just got this one tonight (online) about if I will get an email I am hoping for. Am hoping to hear from a certain someone.

"Written Word"... tells me I will. What do you think?

And the emphasis on "Meeting"... I wonder if this means I will have a meeting with this person? For months, I've been waiting to talk with her about a site I created for her. She said "let's chat", and that was months ago! I'm still waiting and, lately, it's been bothering me that she said this and never followed through. I recently wrote her and told her I completely redesigned it. Am hoping to hear back. So I asked the online version of the symbols and got this. (Cancer 23).

There is a good possibility this could happen....my first impression that 'she' is trying to take advantage of every opportunity that has presented itself to her and the confusion has her in a quandry as where to focus her energies. She may have scattered her energies and spread herself too thin...things may have changed which is why she hasn't as of yet contacted you. Hopefully, soon, she will.

Others more efficient in the symbols can offer you so much more here. Once they see your post, I know they'll respond.

Blessings,

tink

sunflowr

tink27 said:
There is a good possibility this could happen....my first impression that 'she' is trying to take advantage of every opportunity that has presented itself to her and the confusion has her in a quandry as where to focus her energies. She may have scattered her energies and spread herself too thin...things may have changed which is why she hasn't as of yet contacted you. Hopefully, soon, she will.

Others more efficient in the symbols can offer you so much more here. Once they see your post, I know they'll respond.

Blessings,

tink

That sounds very right-on! :)

MCsea

sunflowr so sorry, I must have missed this - you posted it some time ago,
how did this turn out? I HOPE WELL, that you had an informative meeting and cleared things up...

Jones Key Word: Criticism

Ridder-Patrick Healing Body Point: Gastric blood vessels

Crystal Element: Thulite
Thulite is a pink manganese rich variety of zoisite. Traditionally, Thulite enhances sensitivity, imagination, understanding and analysis.

Constructive comments, improving performance, reading, listening, imagination, learning, judging, art, meetings, sharing. I recently went to some such meeting and saw EVERYONE there in black - mainly black anyway, I wore tourquise and stood out like a sore thumb- was it a sign to wear black or find a new group??

:)

MARINA

purple_scorp

I thought it would be good to use the Orphalese software to record my daily sabian symbol readings and so set about looking for appropriate images to convey the meaning of each card.

Attached is what I came up with for this symbol.

with love
purple_scorp

Attachments

• 112.jpg
    112.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 257