One horary reading available.

Sharla

This threads just open to one sitter.

Just leave you question with also relevant background info....if you leave this with the question, then i'm not needing to ask clarifying questions before i cast the chart.

Honest feedback required.​

mahafrins

So i am dating a new man AB want to know if we would go long term towards a marriage.. We are just starting out as dates.. We spoke a couple of times was not a big connection for sure... i am maybe still broody about my ex with whom i am planning on catching up with...

Post which dating might be easy or may be not? I have other men too this time but i am very confused

Sharla

So i am dating a new man AB want to know if we would go long term towards a marriage.. We are just starting out as dates.. We spoke a couple of times was not a big connection for sure... i am maybe still broody about my ex with whom i am planning on catching up with...

Post which dating might be easy or may be not? I have other men too this time but i am very confused

Ok got you.

Sharla

http://imgur.com/a/XnWS9

This is regarding if you and Ab will lead to marriage.

You - Mars
Ab - Venus

Venus is in its own sign and house, so this guy is not really going to be taking you into consideration for anything longterm. This could be some sort of personality clash, especially with you being mars in cancer, it does seem like this would be the case. He seems more calmer and subdued than what you are.

Mars flows away from venus (-)

Moon flows towards SN (-)

Venus is in your detriment and moon apply's to a square with uranus in the sign of Aries, so there could be some sudden anger issues coming up from you.

Your posited in his 3rd and moons posited in your 3rd,so this looks like communication issues that will be arising.

Lot of marriage is @ Scorpio 20,50" - significator = mars.
Mars (marriage) is in its fall (-)
Moon flows away from Lot but towards significator (neutral)
Mars flows towards an opposition with the part of marriage. (-)

All in all i doubt very much that there will be a marriage between you and Ab, i don't think the dating will even be lasting that long either, going on the moon square uranus coming up.

mahafrins

http://imgur.com/a/XnWS9

This is regarding if you and Ab will lead to marriage.

You - Mars
Ab - Venus

Venus is in its own sign and house, so this guy is not really going to be taking you into consideration for anything longterm. This could be some sort of personality clash, especially with you being mars in cancer, it does seem like this would be the case. He seems more calmer and subdued than what you are.

Your the best for horary.... He hasn't message whole day today.. he didn't like that i was an independent legal person... Yes i told him that we best get to know each other over a date and chatting doesnt help he had a contrary view... I said it from experience...

Calmer possibly actually i dont like his career background....
Mars flows away from venus (-)

Moon flows towards SN (-)

Venus is in your detriment and moon apply's to a square with uranus in the sign of Aries, so there could be some sudden anger issues coming up from you.

Your posited in his 3rd and moons posited in your 3rd,so this looks like communication issues that will be arising.

Lot of marriage is @ Scorpio 20,50" - significator = mars.
Mars (marriage) is in its fall (-)
Moon flows away from Lot but towards significator (neutral)
Mars flows towards an opposition with the part of marriage. (-)

All in all i doubt very much that there will be a marriage between you and Ab, i don't think the dating will even be lasting that long either, going on the moon square uranus coming up.

Yes no communication today unless i put it forward thats like not fair to be candid...Yes i am not keen on him though he may seem worth it and i too doubt marriage with him i think i am destined to marry my ex only!!! cause we have a karmic connection...