GT practice - five cards in their houses

Barleywine

I was given a reading where they said that about my relationship, but it wasn't true. It was ' a match made in heaven" on paper, but the baggage/chemistry between us was not compatible. How would you read that then? I understand how they came to that, but in that case.. it was more 'staying the same" as opposed to it being great or increasing/decreasing. It was just the same.

How can you tell the difference when doing readings like that? This is such a different system and some people said don't use intuition. So, how to tell the difference?

So, in what I said above.. how would you read that? If it was supposed to be a 'match made in heaven' but isn't.. it is just the same. {nothing worse or nothing better} how would I know {or even the reader that gave me that reading} know that is wasn't a match made in heaven relationship? Or was it just saying it was "supposed to be"?

Sorry for the questions, but without intuition.. I'm having a hard time with some of these readings. lol

Thanks for your guys help! :heart:
BeyondtheVeil

We shouldn't be wandering off into discussion of a different reading in this thread, but the question is a valid one. I think cards in their own houses can show a predisposition for behaving in their most natural or unbiased way. "Nothing happening" could just mean there is no friction that skews the interpretation in a direction other than its usual expression. I think of it as "greasing the skids." But it might also mean that proverbial "slippery slope" if a nastier card is empowered by a near-doubling of its potency. As I see it, the card/house alignment crystallizes or concentrates the influence, producing a purer strain or a "single note" rather than a more complex "chord" that occurs when there is a mingling of different qualities: harmony rather than dissonance.

As always, the cards show potentials and tendencies, not certainties. Heart and Ring in their own houses would provide the raw material for a successful relationship, but you would still have to do something meaningful with it to make it a reality. The fact that it "just is" won't normally be enough to do that on its own (except maybe in a Disney movie).

RAphrodite

We shouldn't be wandering off into discussion of a different reading in this thread, but the question is a valid one. I think cards in their own houses can show a predisposition for behaving in their most natural or unbiased way. "Nothing happening" could just mean there is no friction that skews the interpretation in a direction other than its usual expression. I think of it as "greasing the skids." But it might also mean that proverbial "slippery slope" if a nastier card is empowered by a near-doubling of its potency. As I see it, the card/house alignment crystallizes or concentrates the influence, producing a purer strain or a "single note" rather than a more complex "chord" that occurs when there is a mingling of different qualities: harmony rather than dissonance.

As always, the cards show potentials and tendencies, not certainties. Heart and Ring in their own houses would provide the raw material for a successful relationship, but you would still have to do something meaningful with it to make it a reality. The fact that it "just is" won't normally be enough to do that on its own (except maybe in a Disney movie).

Well-said, thanks BW

BeyondtheVeil

Are you saying Disney movies are real? :bugeyed: LOL

Sorry for wandering! {{HUGS}} I was just reminded by what DND was saying and wondering then how it would relate which brought up the reading off of the 'fake" reading example that was given.

Thanks for your help!! Sorry RAphrodite for the thread hijack! {{HUGS}}

Now back to the regular scheduled programming....... :thumbsup:

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil