The Book of the Law Study Group 2.69

Aeon418

The Equinox of the Gods, chp.7:
Verse 69 is the return to consciousness of myself. It was a sort of gasping question as a man coming out of Ether might ask "Where am I?" I think that this is the one passage in the whole book which was not spoken by Aiwaz; and I ought to say that these verses 63-68 were writeen without conscious hearing at all.
Ah! Ah!, needs little explanation beyond the climax of union with the HGA. Very appropriate considering the verse number. (See the Book of Lies chps. 36 & 69)

The are ten words in this verse suggesting that the lightning flash has struck from Kether to Malkuth. And now normal consciouness re-awakens thinking, "Wow! that was good. What happened? Where am I?"

Always Wondering

Book of Lies said:
This Interchange, the Double Gift of Tongues, the
Word of Double Power—ABRAHADABRA!—is
the sign of the GREAT WORK, for the GREAT
WORK is accomplished in Silence. And behold is
not that Word equal to Cheth, that is Cancer,
whose Sigil is d?

Well, the Cancer symbol didn't survive the cut and paste, but I will never look at it the same again. ;)

AW

Grigori

Always Wondering said:
Well, the Cancer symbol didn't survive the cut and paste, but I will never look at it the same again. ;)

AW

I s'pose that is why the Graal is in his lap, easier to keep full that way...

Aeon418

Grigori said:
A Grail Knight's energies should be focused (one pointed) on questing for, or bearing the Grail. Only then does he Go.
AL I:42. Let it be that state of manyhood bound and loathing. So with thy all; thou hast no right but to do thy will.
43. Do that, and no other shall say nay.
Liber 156
2.Thou shalt drain out thy blood that is thy life into the golden cup of her fornication.
3.Thou shalt mingle thy life with the universal life. Thou shalt keep not back one drop.
AL I:65 To me!(418) To me!(418)

Always Wondering

Grigori said:

:laugh: You are soooo wicked.

AW