The Book of the Law Study Group 2.74

Always Wondering

Aeon418 said:
You were being bitchy? I didn't notice. :laugh:

Well, it is hard to be effective in this manner while I am laughing my head off. ;)

Aeon418 said:
Don't forget the remainder of that verse you quoted.

No, he doesn't start blubbing. He just carries on building, confident in the knowledge that one day it will be finished. When is irrelevant.

Also...

If your current stage of development is building a pyramid on the banks Nile, then anything beyond your home town of Thebai is of no importance to you and your own Great Work. Only the work at hand is important.

And...

The work at hand is the most important to you right now. The work that enables you to make the next step is the only thing that matters, even if it seems trivial or of no importance. Every Priest of Nuit begins as a Priest of Isis. (Isis being a lesser and lower manifestation of Nuit.)

And a final thought. There are lots a humming birds praying for poison from the horned cerastes. But Ibis are very rare. ;) LXV 5:52-56

Perhaps lecture was the wrong word. This is too beautiful for that. But this is what I sought. I'm still absorbing LXV 5:52-56.

Aeon418 said:
Unless you're planning on doing a Frater Achad impersonation? ;)
Well, I guess not, today. :|

AW

by zero

AL 1.65: To me! To me!
Just for a little bonus some more of these japanese translations:

to
door

me
ayin

Always Wondering

It hasn't escaped my notice that I am the one that fell apart while you gentlemen held it together very nicely. :laugh:

:thumbsup:

AW