Ace of Cups dark and red colors??

Grigori

faunabay said:
So it's kind of like, in theory, the courts where say the Knight of Disks is Fire of Earth right?

Bingo, just the same idea :)

Kenshin Gordon

faunabay said:
oooh! That actually makes perfect sense to me because I'm very element oriented. A little over enthusiastic IMO....to have 4 tree of lifes :p but I understand now.

So it's kind of like, in theory, the courts where say the Knight of Disks is Fire of Earth right?

Knights= Fire aspect
Queen= Water aspect
Prince= Air aspect
Princess= Earth aspect

Moving from Aces to Tens you get the corresponding Sephira from Kether to Malkuth.

ravenest

faunabay said:
This is over my head for now! LOL Thank you for pointing it out, but I think I'll just take your word for it until I get a bit further into my studies and knowledge of the deck. :D
The four color scales can be simple. Eg.if you want to highlight something in text so it really stands out you might use a flourescent red marker, that color scale would relate to the Knight. Its action and the color yells at you. A warning sign might be in signal red, its commanding you firmly to stop - the Queen.

In the color charts the the third scale is a combination of the first and scond and the fourth is its earthly or princess manifestation.

I know I really oversimplified it but .... :shrug:

To understand why those colors a reading of the appendix in the back of 777 is of great value.