Thoth Deck Comparison Chart

Barleywine

I just stumbled on an excellent Thoth Tarot deck comparison chart at The Tarot Garden, complete with box and sample card photos. I was trying to figure out which version(s) I have (as in: What's a "greenie," precious? Has it got one in its pocketses?) Turns out I have two "White Box - A" decks from Samuel Weiser, printed in 1969, and one "White Box - C" deck done in "Small Card Size" printed ca. 1983, with none of the green tint that the early Box C decks exhibited.

Le Fanu

I have at least one of each one. In most cases, more than one. However, I think that list is not really so accurate. There are loads of other editions that don't get mentioned. It's looking a bit minimal now.

Like the Urania-Verlag, the Konigsfurt, the Hexerey Thoth, the LoS edition of the Thoth...

Needs updating I think.

Lillie

LS do a Thoth???

Le Fanu

Lillie said:
LS do a Thoth???
page 13 of the 2010 catalogue. "I Tarocchi di Aleister Crowley". I'll try and find a link... It's Italy only.

Lillie

Damn, I've probably got that catalogue somewhere too...

Now you mention it being in there I have a vague memory of thinking the same thing then 'LS do a Thoth?'

Duh.

Le Fanu

You can see the box here (and scroll down for cards)

The cards are the same as the AG Muller ones (i.e don't go expecting multi-lingual titles!)

I have it for completion's sake!

Laura Borealis

She does say it's not a complete list, and that it shows what is/has been available in North America.

What's the LoS Thoth like? Inquiring minds want to know!

ETA: Oops, posted at the same time as Le Fanu :)