There is something wrong with me?

ravenest

Living close to nature I see the 'journey's' reflection constantly about me; the spiralling fall of a leaf , the magpie that sings on the doorstep each morning, the dynamics of the veggie garden.

" if the point is the journey, then you're doing fine..."
Well said Carla!

How fortunate are we to be alive. And on the journey. Its as simple as that.

What is the meaining of life? - That is the meaning of life.

ravenest

Thank you so much for asking. I'm glad you like the thread I'm a but embarrassed about it now.

Gosh! Dont be embarrassed. You've been great! I'll tell you what is far more embarrassing; going about like one knows something when in fact one doesn't ... and even more so, not realising that THAT should be an embarrassment.

Here he goes again... quoting that LIber: " He who knoweth little, thinketh he knoweth much; but he who knoweth much hath learned his own ignorance. Seest thou a man wise in his own conceit? There is more hope of a fool, than of him. "

I am plugging away and hope to be an expert by about 2050 :) just kidding but it will be a very long journey for me.

yes, it seems that way at the beginning but it is sort of an exponential increase; the more you learn the' faster' you go; with a firm foundation and a bit of time on the basics you will be able to learn things that come after it a lot quicker ... eventually you will be accelerating constantly, as these learning’s often work on a different level, once the basic program has been laid down, the unconscious (which is vast and perhaps has 'non-local' connections) starts to take over and feed the conscious ... then things start to happen and realisations are made - or books fall from the shelf into your hand - magick! ;)