Anyone like the green Thoth?

bladeraven

That's an interesting question...are you colorblind???
I know some people who are sensitive to certain shades of green that it makes them sick...I think it's one of those cases where you associate events with colors....for me...there was an instant connection with the Green Thoth compared to others.

Lillie

No, I'm just very short sighted.

Once I got a pair of free sun glasses with an ordinary pair of glasses. The sunglasses did a weird thing where all vertical things had a red line on one side and a green line on the other, whilst horizontal things did the same with yellow and blue.
A bit freaky in a psychedelic way!

It was like when something has been printed and the diferent colours are just a little out of line.

I think the red and green thing during the eye test might be to prevent the lenses splitting the light into colours like a prism does. and like the sunglasses must have done. But I don't know for sure.

At a festival one year someone I knew got some red lensed sun glasses and some identical ones but with blue lenses.
Then he swapped the lenses round so they all had one red and one blue lense.
Looking through them was very freaky, but very amazing, and very trippy.

bladeraven

Lol..that must have been so neat!

Lillie

Yeah, in those circumstances, it was well cool. But you would go mad if you had to live like that.

Everything was very weird looking!

Emily

Strange that you mention the green colour used - I'm not that bothered about greens, although not my favourite colour, but I really really dislike the shade used on the green Thoth - its so pale and wishywashy - I wonder what the deck would have looked like with a green that was just a shade or two darker.

bladeraven

Poor Green Thoth...can't get no respect...LOL...

Lillie

No!

I love it!!!

bladeraven

*cuddles her deck and smooches it*

Green has a psychological effect on people and if you think about it...a lot of it tends to be negative....

Emily

Hi Lillie and Bladeraven,

Your making me feel guilty now lol - my poor Green Thoth is trying so hard to work with me - it gives me the Empress and the Moon cards, my favourites, nearly everytime I get it out and I still won't read with it properly lol - maybe its me that should try harder. :)

bladeraven

Emily said:
Hi Lillie and Bladeraven,

Your making me feel guilty now lol - my poor Green Thoth is trying so hard to work with me - it gives me the Empress and the Moon cards, my favourites, nearly everytime I get it out and I still won't read with it properly lol - maybe its me that should try harder. :)

Try "romancing" it....candles.....best thing is not to force it..take your time...do a one card read each day and build up to it...if all else fails..get it a nice bag and bribe it..lol