check it out

Alta

I agree about the price. Would love to see them in person, but they look to be quite good.

Ventrue

if this is for real, man, those are really nice.

Scion

Yeah... I've been keeping an eye on this auction to see if they have any nibbles. Thing is, the paintings look solid, but not exceptional... In a couple places you can see the sloppiness of the brushwork, and they don't have the "filmy/dreamy" quality of the originals... Too hard-edged or somehting.

But DYING to know if someone snags them. :)

Scion

thinbuddha

Well- Maybe we should pool our money and split the set apart....... Let's see:

Pips $50 each = $2000
Courts $75 each = $1200
Majors $100 each = $2200

total bid = $4600

thinbuddha

oops- there's 2 extra trumpe, eh.... we'd be up to $4800

Ventrue

can someone capture that "extra card" its in a link at the end of the page....its the tree of life with the actual cards superimposed on it.... i think it might be a great visual aid

Ven

Sheri

I tried to get the extra card ~

I had to crop the edges so it would meet the file size requirements. I hope the card images aren't too distorted.

valeria :)

Attachments

• tplansml.jpg
    tplansml.jpg
    252.7 KB · Views: 127

Abrac

LOL...sorry for laughing. Is that a 'stache Fool is sporting? hmmm....looks like he just stepped off the set of Boogie Nights...lmao

Seriously though, these images look VERY good, almost TOO good. I wouldn't buy any of them without seeing them for real.

-fof

Ventrue

yeah it seems like it could be a real good photochop to me, hate to say that there is no good way to verify it. even though theres no way i'm buying it anyway hehe

Ven