Alice in Wonderland Cartomancy

DragonFae

A couple years ago we talked about the Alice playing cards....this deck has quotations from Alice on them and using the quotes plus regular playing card meanings some of us were reading with them They were fun and thought provoking.

I am attempting to get the rest of my thoughts about their interpretations up on my website....I will also be doing three card readings with them and bloggin about it. I find that doing so helps me develop richer meanings......I'll be sharing them here in the forums also.

So if you have an Alice deck...dust it off and let's talk....lol

Of all the decks I have I have to admit my favorites are:

Froud's Faeries (both decks)
Mexican Loteria Cards
Alice Cards

Its interesting that two of my favorites aren't really "oracle decks".....hmmm....wonder what that means?

autumn star

I just ordered the Lo Scarabeo Alice playing cards - are these the ones that you mean? I know that there is another set of Alice cards around too.

DragonFae

Yes Fire Cat those are the ones I have. What are the other Alice cards like autumn star? do they have quotations too?

firecatpickles

Who knew there were so many Alice in Wonderland oracles?!

autumn star

I know Fire Cat :) - I just realized they are probably the Prospero Art ones? Am I correct this time? My computer can't open links that open in another page - ie pop ups. I think it's internet security.

DragonFae

Don't worry....if yours don't have quotations...you can always combine the image on the card with the card meaning and still come up with some interesting readings...of course it wowuld have been fun for you to have the same ones so we could discuss them... :(....lol

autumn star

DragonFae said:
Don't worry....if yours don't have quotations...you can always combine the image on the card with the card meaning and still come up with some interesting readings...of course it wowuld have been fun for you to have the same ones so we could discuss them... :(....lol

If I do get the Prospero Art version I will join in :) I will probably get it along with my next amazon order - not sure when that will be though.