Raven's Fool tarot

ravensfool

Hello everyone! My partner just finished hand painting a deck recently and I really want to share it...I hope this is the right area. Yell at me if it isn't :)
We are getting it printed within the next week. The deck is entirely ravens. I have some of the artwork posted up here:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ravens-Fool-LLC/204512652918039

The deck is already done, but we would still appreciate any thoughts, feedback, criticism, etc. We've never done this before so feedback would be most helpful!

deb13b

I love ravens. I'm waiting with baited breath for this ! X

AJ

What kind and size of cardstock did you choose?
matt/shiny poker deck size/enormous etc.

Raven is one of my totems I look forward to hearing more about the deck. Is there somewhere besides facebook where we can see some of the images?

Do you have a price yet? Does it include shipping?
Majors only?

Stormdancer

AJ said:
What kind and size of cardstock did you choose?
matt/shiny poker deck size/enormous etc.

Raven is one of my totems I look forward to hearing more about the deck. Is there somewhere besides facebook where we can see some of the images?

Do you have a price yet? Does it include shipping?
Majors only?
You're not interested, are you??? ROTFLMAO...um, what SHE asked :D

OH, and you have a PM from a CO native....

MoonGypsy

Raven is one of my totems too, so thanks AJ!!!!!!! :love: i had all the same questions lurking around in my brain trying to make it from there to my fingers to tap...tap...tap on my keyboard.:p But i was way to excited to get my brain and fingers to dance together...

ETA: And dear ravensfool, if there be a list, please make sure i am on it! :D
Hugs and Happy Blessings,
MoonGypsy xxx

Manda

Gorgeous! Definitely on my list. *waves from Centennial* Don't you get so excited when you realize there are other tarot people in your neck of the woods?

ravensfool

Wow! Thanks guys! I'm really glad you like the deck. This deck was inspired by two very special ravens that hang out where I work.

The deck will be printed locally in Denver at Egan Printing on 130 lbs card stock. The cards will be 3.5 in by 4.5 in. It is a full tarot deck- 78 cards (as if you don't know ;) The deck is called Raven's Fool.

At the moment I'm only posting pics on facebook, more to come. We are building a website but I'm not finished with it yet, I'll be working like crazy on it this weekend as we have sent the cards to the printer last night! So we will be selling them end of this month/beginning of next and I better have a website ready to go I suppose.

We will have 2 editions for sale, a regular edition for $30.00 plus shipping and a special numbered edition signed by the artist for $50.00 plus shipping. But wait there's more! If you order now... I'm just kidding. However we will be holding a contest to give away one of the special editions before they go on sale!

And for you Coloradans out there we are going to hopefully be doing some artist signings at a couple of local shops who we have already informally spoken to.

We won't be including a book with the deck, however we are going to pick a new card every week until we've gotten through all of them and discuss the symbolism, quirks, inspiration, etc. behind the cards. Better yet it will be an open forum so everyone interested can add their own thoughts and experiences. Hopefully we can have some really interesting in depth discussions going.

I hope I covered all of your questions! Let me know if I missed something! Keep them coming too, the questions/comments that is. I'll be posting new information on facebook primarily for now but I'll be around here too! Stay tuned for updates....

MoonGypsy

Thanks so much ravensfool! :love: You covered all my questions. for one! :D Now we wait! This deck is one i feel i have been waiting a very long time for. i have no words...

We live in the woods and Ravens and Crows are everywhere...

i could say much more, but i shall try and remain silent...;)Thank You!

ravensfool

Moongypsy, I love hearing other people's stories, don't be silent! It is a very special time, and I feel so honored that the ravens came to me, and shared their magic and medicine.

Manda

I am the assistant organizer for the Denver Tarot Meetup, so if you would like to bring your cards to a Meetup sometime I am sure they would be a big hit! I am not sure of the linking rules here but you can google us to find us, and you will tap into a big chunk of the local tarot tribe.

I am eagerly looking forward to the deck being available and shall try to be first in line!