what cards are your LEAST favorite to see?

Dusk Till Dawn

I really dislike the Knight and King of Pentacles. Something with the Doctors come up that day, every single time I draw the cards.

Eddie

I hate the 7 swords!!!!!!!

With vengeance!!

Eddie

hopena

Eight of Cups, Five of Swords, Seven of Swords, Tower (most of the time), Three of Swords... the usual suspects.

I don't always like to see the Knight or the King of Wands, because they remind me of someone... I don't like players. (Or, more specifically, I don't like their attitudes around women.) they showed up for someone who was wanting to be 'all that', in that way.

love.actually

Nothing strikes fear and a sense of dread into my heart more than the Tower.
10 of swords is pretty bleak as well :(

PAMUYA

nisaba said:
I have no least-favourite cards. I relate well to all of them, and read all of them.

In some decks, the creator of the deck themselves seems to have less of a handle on one card than other deck-creators do. I find that these cards become my least-favourite cards FOR THAT DECK, and for that deck only.
I feel the same way, with the right deck; all is good. They are just cards with messages, not good or bad, they are what they are.

Saker

The tower

love.actually said:
Nothing strikes fear and a sense of dread into my heart more than the Tower.
10 of swords is pretty bleak as well :(

I agree. The Tower is the one I dread, too.

linnie

That dreaded 3 of swords...

3 of swords.iI used to get it so often that I gave away my Tarot and only used oracle cards. Years later, a friend gave me a reading after I'd told him which cards caused me to give up the Tarot. Which card came up first? 3 of swords, of course! :)

nirvie

4 of Cups - I've recently come to really dislike this card. I feel like everytime I flip it, it's rubbing in my face that I've slipped out of a positive mind set and lost some drive/inspiration.. I always feel like it's telling me, 'yes, you're stuck, and you're going to stay stuck here for a while'; it's never anything helpful.

I actually also tend to dislike the 7/9 of Wands..
these cards tend to come up in situations where I've put in the effort, and it's never going to be returned, and I end up feeling more drained, gaurded and defeated than before.

Aladdin

Sometimes "cards with messages" are intense aggrovation which the 9 of rods / wands has always provided for me. This card generates big time stress, confinement and introspection especially in regard to readings for others. I could go on about this one but will leave it at that for now.
Heirophant as daily nuts and bolts i've often had the impression of a crime syndicate boss.

Perhaps surprisingly 6 of cups appears again in readings for others when they are feeling very low and even suicidal. Have come to realize this one is nowhere near as benign and bucolic first Colman, Rider-Waite appearance might suggest.

irisa

I can honestly say there's not a single card I dread, dislike or am ever disappointed to see. Each card has equal value and merit. My favourite suit is swords (they get very bad press!) once I understood the swords that was my tarot ah-ha moment. There are some challenging cards and these for me are also the most interesting life isn't all fluff and roses and I'm grateful that the cards reflect this.

irisa :)