Hanson Roberts - To All Believers

sunflowr

Just wondering what you all do with the "To All Believers" card? I've thought of leaving it in with the rest of the deck and considering it like a "blank - unknowable" type card (like the blank rune). But I've also thought of using it as the significator. What do you think?

Alissa

I usually leave this card out with this deck when I use it, but when it's in play, I call it a "gate card". The card that walks you through the worlds, the portal.

To me, the portal is only open "To All Believers".

dolphinprincess

I have thought of this card as " Things are not completely known at this time, but have faith..... " Unknown in a positive way.

fairyhedgehog

I always leave it out. I see it like the front page of a book - not part of the text.

Centaur

I use it as a bookmark. :)

Flavio

During readings I leave this card out, when the deck is in the box I think in the lady on the "To All believers" card as someone you can trust to take care of the deck.

Also, it's nice to feel included in Ms. Hanson's dedication.

Chronata

I really love this little card.

I have the one from my original (lost) HR deck pinned to a bulletin board in my studio that also contains many other images that inspire me both creatively and spiritually.

My spouse says that the one time he met Mary Hanson Roberts she was this cool little hippie chick who was dressed ina similar style to the lady on this card.

I guess it's sorta my way to connect with the creator and artist of my favorite tarot deck.

sunflowr

Chronata said:

My spouse says that the one time he met Mary Hanson Roberts she was this cool little hippie chick who was dressed ina similar style to the lady on this card.

I guess it's sorta my way to connect with the creator and artist of my favorite tarot deck.

Oh wow! How long ago was that meeting? Is she still a hippie? I'm a hippie chick at heart myself. :) Makes me love this deck more now. :)

sunflowr

Flavio said:
During readings I leave this card out, when the deck is in the box I think in the lady on the "To All believers" card as someone you can trust to take care of the deck.

Also, it's nice to feel included in Ms. Hanson's dedication.

I like that! :)

sprite23

Hanson-Roberts To All Believers

I've also thought of using it as an "unknowable" type card. Maybe someday I'll actually use it but for now I just keep it in the box.