Who bought the incomplete greenie on ebay ?

gregory

Ebay ID 200618649132.

This one ?

Was it YOU ? If so I will buy the Ace Disks off you (I know it has one as the seller offered to me as a single card...)

I can even pass you a few from MY incomplete in trade - though I know yours doesn't have a Two cups and nor does mine - if it had had both, I maybe would have bought it myself !!!

daphne

Ebay ID 200618649132.

This one ?

Was it YOU ? If so I will buy the Ace Disks off you (I know it has one as the seller offered to me as a single card...)

I can even pass you a few from MY incomplete in trade - though I know yours doesn't have a Two cups and nor does mine - if it had had both, I maybe would have bought it myself !!!

Wow, a greenie! I would love to find one...I think is the most beautiful edition.

gregory

Wow, a greenie! I would love to find one...I think is the most beautiful edition.

It was incomplete. And I have an incomplete that I bought to complete another incomplete. Some day I shall have an incomplete greenie collection :D

They often show up on ebay actually - but I don't want another complete one !

daphne

It was incomplete. And I have an incomplete that I bought to complete another incomplete. Some day I shall have an incomplete greenie collection :D

They often show up on ebay actually - but I don't want another complete one !

I envy you. :) When I look for it, how do I know is a greenie-one? The edition 1978? The white pack?

gregory

I envy you. :) When I look for it, how do I know is a greenie-one? The edition 1978? The white pack?

Ask to see pix of the cards. Almost all greenies will come in the white cardboard box you see there - but sometimes people have switched boxes - often by accident.

daphne

Ask to see pix of the cards. Almost all greenies will come in the white cardboard box you see there - but sometimes people have switched boxes - often by accident.

Thanks a lot!

Laura Borealis

My greenie's only missing the Unicursal Hexagram card. It's not like missing an Ace, but I still feel like my deck lacks a card... I only ever see the red one around, but I could have sworn my original greenie (which I got around 1989) had a rainbow Unicursal Hexagram. I'd love to get a replacement for that.

Sulis

I remember when no-one wanted the green Thoths, you couldn't give one away. People said they made them feel sick.. Now they're sought after.
There's nowt as strange as tarot folk :laugh:.

gregory

My greenie's only missing the Unicursal Hexagram card. It's not like missing an Ace, but I still feel like my deck lacks a card... I only ever see the red one around, but I could have sworn my original greenie (which I got around 1989) had a rainbow Unicursal Hexagram. I'd love to get a replacement for that.

GREENIES have the red and black one. That I can supply you with. If you PM me your address....

I remember when no-one wanted the green Thoths, you couldn't give one away. People said they made them feel sick.. Now they're sought after.
There's nowt as strange as tarot folk :laugh:.

Well - you said it :D

Laura Borealis

GREENIES have the red and black one. That I can supply you with. If you PM me your address....
*scratches head* I must be remembering a rainbow one from someone else's deck then?
Or am I just imagining the rainbow one?