Who bought the incomplete greenie on ebay ?

gregory

*scratches head* I must be remembering a rainbow one from someone else's deck then?
Or am I just imagining the rainbow one?

No - but it comes in more recent - not greenie - ones from USG around 1986. I have some of those too !

You wanna red/black ? Iss FREE and you will owe me for ever... })

Laura Borealis

Yus!

I'm glad to know I didn't completely imagine the rainbow one. The time period when I had my first greenie was spent wreathed in the smoke of illegal herbs, and interspersed with occasional journeys into the land of magical fungi... so it seemed entirely possible that I dreamed up that rainbow Unicursal Hexagram :D

ETA: those days are long behind me... coffee and tarot are the strongest things I ingest now... well, sometimes Irish whiskey but that's very occasional. :D

gregory

Yus!

I'm glad to know I didn't completely imagine the rainbow one. The time period when I had my first greenie was spent wreathed in the smoke of illegal herbs, and interspersed with occasional journeys into the land of magical fungi... so it seemed entirely possible that I dreamed up that rainbow Unicursal Hexagram :D

Well maybe you did - but it does exist !

ETA - but if the buyer is here - PLEASE help me :(

GreenMoonBeam

*scratches head* I must be remembering a rainbow one from someone else's deck then?
Or am I just imagining the rainbow one?

No!!!! Somewhere over The Rainbow there's an answer :!:

Laura Borealis

gregory! Thank you so much for the Unicursal Hexagram and OTO card. My deck is now complete!
Foolishly, in the back of my head I was waiting to compare green-ness. Foolish! Those cards are borderless, of course! :p

And yes, now I owe you big time. :D

This is a little bump for you... hey people, gregory needs a greenie Ace of Disks, if anyone can help her out.

WolfSpirit

I remember when no-one wanted the green Thoths, you couldn't give one away. People said they made them feel sick.. Now they're sought after.
There's nowt as strange as tarot folk :laugh:.

Yeah I find that very funny too.
If only I had known back then they would be popular one day !

Le Fanu

I only have them for completism's sake. I have a very, very broccolli soup one and a more pallid one (with very green "like a sore thumb" Ace of Disks from gregory). But - really - I just cannot find greenie's beautiful. Fun, perhaps, but I' d never read with them...

I'm very happy with my oldish greenbox (& German 1986 3 magus one) with the rich dark blues :)

daphne

So, there are different kind of greens?! The greener the better (to my eyes). It is difficult to find a "greenie", there are some on ebay but quite expensive.

What do you mean with the "rich dark blues" one, which year/box? I did`n see it on the tarot garden library. Where can I see a scan?

Laura Borealis

There are definitely different kinds of greenies. Mine are just the borders, mainly, with a few cards that have a greener cast. But I've seen scans that make mine look positively gray. I keep meaning to take photos of mine.

Oink

What do you mean with the "rich dark blues" one, which year/box? I did`n see it on the tarot garden library. Where can I see a scan?
Here's a scan of my greenie vs. my '86 Swiss.

Attachments

• thoth-86_swiss_vs_greenie-1.jpg
    thoth-86_swiss_vs_greenie-1.jpg
    269.6 KB · Views: 82
  • thoth-86_swiss_vs_greenie-2.jpg
    thoth-86_swiss_vs_greenie-2.jpg
    281 KB · Views: 78