The Giant Rider Waites

Carla

Mine came today, was printed in China, and has the calligraphy writing. The border says US Games 1971, 2010.

I love it! So cool to have such a big deck. Now I want a Giant Universal Waite. Do they do those?

tarotcognito

No problem with mine either. Smooth as silk. :)

Emily

Did yours have the calligraphy writing? A few years ago it was printed in Italy; sticky cards with typeface titles (maybe Emily has this one). The newer versions are printed in China and they have gone back to the original Calligraphy titles. Plus nicer cardstock. I like mine (I have three different editions; Belgian, Italian and Chinese!)

I do have the one with the typeface titles and printed in Italy. I didn't realise that it had been released with the calligraphy titles and better cardstock. I think I might order one of these newer ones. :)

Emily

Mine came today, was printed in China, and has the calligraphy writing. The border says US Games 1971, 2010.

I love it! So cool to have such a big deck. Now I want a Giant Universal Waite. Do they do those?

You were lucky to get it, it says it's now unavailable from the Book Depository. Amazon still have it in but, with my luck, I'll end up with the same deck I have now. lol

Carla

You were lucky to get it, it says it's now unavailable from the Book Depository. Amazon still have it in but, with my luck, I'll end up with the same deck I have now. lol

Wow, that's weird. Well, it's nice to be lucky for once!

Tibor

Sorry Emily I snatched up the last two last night. When I checked earlier last night they were saying out of stock but then around midnight I checked again and they had two in stock so I ordered them. I am sure they will have more coming and I am sure that Amazon has the same edition too as I know someone who recently bought it form Amazon and she mentioned that it was a different version from the Italian prints with the typed faced :)If I were you I would get it form Amazon although it is a bit more expensive. Hope that helps.