List of Tarot Questions

Emylicious

Oh wow! Thank you!

Emily x

Lain_82

Awesome!!!! Thank you, this questions will help me a lot now that I'm starting a bran new journal. :D

canid

That is brilliant! I'm going to print it. And she even got the one I was going to add, "What does the dead have to say?" I do a lot of readings along those lines.

SagiChar

I know this is an old thread...but, I just had to say thank you as well...this is SO helpful and useful!!! THANKS!!!! :thumbsup:

angelika

Great list - and thanks too for working out how to print!

Pam O

Wow, thanks for bumping this thread SagiChar. And thanks for creating this thread and taking the time to type all these questions SerpentaAzothi.

I believe I will copy and paste these into a Word doc so I can print these out and put the list with my spread books. :)

SagiChar

I KNOW...it IS a great list isn't it???

I've already copy/pasted it.... :p

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! :thumbsup:

Pam O

I was listening to Dan Pelletier's "The Process" and he has some great questions that I have had fun incorporating into spreads.

Here is a set of questions that was supposedly asked of disciples:
1. What are you running from?
2. What do you want?
3. What are you willing to risk?

An interesting set of questions I have been pondering daily to get to the root of my world... :)

Thoughtful

What great questions serpentina. They appear to cover almost everything you may want to ask. Well done you for the hard work you have put in to this, oh! and thank you.

SagiChar

Pam O said:
Here is a set of questions that was supposedly asked of disciples:
1. What are you running from?
2. What do you want?
3. What are you willing to risk?

Those are great questions too, Pam, I'm going to add them to the list...and SerpentaAzothi ... OOPS... thank YOU for the list...I forgot to mention the thank you part in my earlier post!!! :D