Psychic Tarot Oracle Deck

Asher

For fans of this deck...

check out John Holland's website, http://www.johnholland.com/index.asp and scroll down to Events and Demonstrations. He is hosting free monthly Telegatherings, talking about the Psychic Tarot Oracle deck. These are free to sign up for, but are also archived on the site (5 so far).

I'm getting ready to listen today.

Asher

Azure_Skye

I just purchased this deck two days ago and really love it! I did a reading for myself and it was so spot on. I got Emotional Withdrawal like twice...lol. Some other cards that came up for me were Solitude(HP),Sacrifice(Hermit). Very lovely deck to get deep insights I feel.

D-rea

I have had this deck for a while now, I absolutely love it. Its quite different than tarot, as you use the colored boarders of the cards to tell you what suit the card is.
I find this oracle deck to be so spot on- that sometimes its spooky! Im glad people are getting and working with this deck.... I feel its been under the radar which was too bad!
As for the chakra cards... I still haven't quite gotten "down" with them yet... but Im working on. Maybe I will use this deck for my morning reading today.
Maybe we could do some exchanges with this deck for practice- that would be fun!

Drea

Azure_Skye

D-rea said:
I have had this deck for a while now, I absolutely love it. Its quite different than tarot, as you use the colored boarders of the cards to tell you what suit the card is.
I find this oracle deck to be so spot on- that sometimes its spooky! Im glad people are getting and working with this deck.... I feel its been under the radar which was too bad!
As for the chakra cards... I still haven't quite gotten "down" with them yet... but Im working on. Maybe I will use this deck for my morning reading today.
Maybe we could do some exchanges with this deck for practice- that would be fun!

Drea

That would be cool! Let me know! I am all for doing exchange readings :)

SecondWind

I love this deck. In fact, I have three - one at home, one at work, and one that stays in my purse.

I like using it for my own readings for myself, and with other people. It's a good option for people who are put off or confused or leery of the "mystery" of something with an image that they perceive as hard to understand (my other favorite deck is the Gilded which follows a lot of the standard RW traditions).

While staying relatively true to a standard tarot deck (minus the Courts and the 10s, plus the Chakras, as others have noted), this deck feels more "approachable" or client-friendly for clients not used to tarot. I don't want anyone walking away from a reading thinking, "That's too complicated for me." I also think they're more likely to remember the messages of the cards because of the "plain English" on them.

That said, I usually offer a client his/her choice between this one and the Gilded.

nyx77

psychic tarot oracle

I have this deck too and I really like it, the images are beautiful, must admit tho, sometimes the chakra cards when they pop up can sometimes confuse me, prob just me over complicating things *seem to be doing a lot of that lately lol* I've not tried them in a "tarot* way yet tho. Hmmm..... Blessed be! Nyx

HuskyChariot

I've just ordered this and I'm curious as to whether people are still using theirs. I discovered it at my Reiki II course and fell in love with the simple, colourful and powerful imagery. I would love to here any thoughts on this deck. :heart:

Dorri

Hello. I am looking at the Fulfillment of Wishes card (green). Online the author says this is the most important card of the Miner Arcana. Can anyone tell me which card this is in Tarot? Thank you.

Dorri

Sorry, he said most positive, not most important.

Padma

I think it relates to the 9 of Cups, Dorri.

I just got this deck - and I find the readings really different, perhaps because I am so used to working with Tarot. I would love to hear from others who have the deck - how does it read? As I just got mine, I am not having any huge impression yet...still playing with it...I can see the correlation between the traditional tarot cards and these ones, but. Not sure about interpreting with them. I drew on a few questions, and will shortly draw the same questions with Tarot, to compare...

Those who have the deck, what have your experiences with it been...Do you find it accurate...?