Wisdom of the Hidden Realms

Mellifluous

have done a few readings with it now, and so far i like it. :) decided not to look through the whole deck first though. why ruin all the surprises? lol the cards i have drawn are beautiful.

the upright cards as allies and reversals as challengers idea is quite interesting. only gotten one reversed card so far. what she wrote in the intro about them not automatically being negative seems to be true... well, based on my one experience with it. lol the entry for it was more cautionary in tone though. perhaps moreso than it needed to be. time will tell.

HearthCricket

I've been working with this, now, for almost a week and really enjoying the results. Lots of depth to it. Today I decided to have fun with it. I took all the cards out and set up my own "realm". One realm is of the Divine, the highest, with cards like The Cosmos, The Winged Ones, The Spirit Whisperer. Then came the Kings and Queens, which is tricky to try and match up, since there are far more Queens than Kings! Then the Princes. There are no Princesses in the deck. We then have a High Lord and a High Lady, then lots of Ladies of something, Masters, Keepers and highly gifted and skilled people. More human interactions and feelings and then Gaia's Garden to balance out the Ethereal. Perhaps as I read more with it cards will be moved around accordingly, but I just used my intuition and had fun with it. It is a great exercise, really!

Aulruna

Loved that exercise, HC!

I only ordered my set today, but I will definitely try this when it gets here - I always love to try different and creative things!

lark

Just this minute the Fed Ex guy brought me a box and it was this deck and a cute pen and note book from the client that is having the seminar...so I'll be playing with this deck tonight.

F.M. Tarot

I've used this oracle quite a few times since I got it now. I have to say I do love the images, a lot! They speak to me in a personal way. But the booklet leaves much to be desired, I really don't like it all. Perhaps I am spoiled from my Wild Wisdom of the Faery Oracle book and now my booklet with Oracle of the Dragonfae but the booklet is sort of flat and bland.

Miss Divine

I just ordered this set. I've only seen several images, so this deck will be a surprise.
Hopefully it'll turn out to be a happy surprise.:laugh:

Dusk Till Dawn

I have it, and it really was a nice surprise. It is extremely accurate. I really like this Deck. Have been working with it about a week now, and will continue doing so.

Aerin

Aerin said:
That's all I get too. No new deck.

Well I still don't get any new deck images.

I think I'll give up and count it as money saved.

F.M. Tarot

Aerin said:
That's all I get too. No new deck.

Strange, I just went to her site and the first card I chose was from the Hidden Realms deck but my next 3 picks were from the Wisdom of Avalon deck! I think she has both decks on there and you get a card from one or the other. She does have about 15 cards up on her Facebook site, I don't think it's private at all and even if you do not have an account there you could still see the images?

HearthCricket

Here are a couple of scans for everyone, in case you are interested! :D