Wisdom of the Hidden Realms

Miss Divine

Oww lalaa I like it!!:D

Thank you for posting these scans HC. I'm happy I ordered these. Am not disappointed so far.

HearthCricket

You are very welcome! The pictures are very nice and clearer than you are seeing the scans. My scanner has been acting up all summer, so I need to figure something out or get a new one!

souljourney

Thanks HC!
Pretty sure this has to go on my wishlist now!!!

faunabay

This has been on my wishlist for a while now. I think it's now going to the very tip top of the list and won't be there too long before I own it! LOL Very pretty!

Aerin

HearthCricket said:
Here are a couple of scans for everyone, in case you are interested! :D

Thank you thank you thank you.

It looks a nice deck, but it isn't for me: perhaps why it wouldn't show itself ;)..

It's the real people I don't think I could live with.

Asher

Just got these...

while browsing at Banrnes & Noble. I liked the scans I had seen, and the cards do not disappoint. They are just beautiful! Gilt edges, the lovely realistic artwork with titles and keywords, the 125 page book...Hay House has produced a quality product (the only drawback being that you need a crowbar to get the lid off the box :( )

Gonna curl up in my chair, read the book and do some readings.

So glad I got these!

Asher

ETA: Although I place little stock in these kinds of things, my deck did have an extra card -- The Queen of the Light (looking very much like my vision of Galadriel) with the keywords illumination, enlightenment, celebration. Hmmm...perhaps there's a message here for me, after all...

lark

Asher} ETA: Although I place little stock in these kinds of things said:
illumination, enlightenment, celebration[/i]. Hmmm...perhaps there's a message here for me, after all...
Mine had two #9 Ringmaster of Scrutiny and no #11 Hawk Prince.
I emailed Hay House, but no reply and that was over a week ago.
I got excited when I saw you had an extra card...I was hoping in was the Hawk Prince.
Anyway if anyone is missing #9 Ringmaster of Scrutiny pm me.

Miss Divine

Asher said:
Hay House has produced a quality product (the only drawback being that you need a crowbar to get the lid off the box :( )

Haha mine had the lid on really tight too.
I received mine in the mail and love them so far. Haven't had much time to spend with them yet unfortunately.

Miss Divine

lark said:
Mine had two #9 Ringmaster of Scrutiny and no #11 Hawk Prince.
I emailed Hay House, but no reply and that was over a week ago.
I got excited when I saw you had an extra card...I was hoping in was the Hawk Prince.
Anyway if anyone is missing #9 Ringmaster of Scrutiny pm me.

Aww that sucks lark! I had no extra cards, but none missing either. I hope you'll be able to get your missing card soon!

lark

Miss Divine said:
Aww that sucks lark! I had no extra cards, but none missing either. I hope you'll be able to get your missing card soon!
Oh, thanks..I emailed again and I'm going to email every week until they get sick of me. :(
I feel funny about using the deck with a card missing.