What's the postman bringing? - Part 8

Lil Red

I just ordered Paulina tarot and tarot of the Vampyres. Pretty excited about those decks and it will come in a week. Yay! :D

Celtictarot

This is interesting. I ordered the Mystic Meg tarot pack and when the post came it was only the book. Sent the bookshop a mail about the non showing of the cards as it was under "Tarot pack".

Does anywhere know if I can get the Mystic Meg tarot cards only or does it have to be the pack?

*Sigh* what a dissapointment :((

Annabloem

Received my Cat's Eye Tarot today, but the box was damaged :( Guess I'll have to look for a nice tarot bag for this one.

Also ordered two oracles today, the Faerie Oracle (from Brian Froud) and the Wild Wisdom of the Faerie Oracle.

Alta

William T. Horton Esoteric Tarot from roppo & Adam Mclean.

Bluefeet

Also awaiting the WT Horton Tarot. I'm so excited! :D

Carla

Golden Dawn Magical Tarot.

morganesky

Received my Cat's Eye Tarot today, but the box was damaged :( Guess I'll have to look for a nice tarot bag for this one.

Also ordered two oracles today, the Faerie Oracle (from Brian Froud) and the Wild Wisdom of the Faerie Oracle.

UGH the exact same thing happened with my Cats Eye and I had a good go at Amazon for it. I have had so much damage on deliveries this last few months, I am sticking with ebay.

I finally caved and Vic Romantic shall be mine!

Annabloem

UGH the exact same thing happened with my Cats Eye and I had a good go at Amazon for it. I have had so much damage on deliveries this last few months, I am sticking with ebay.

I finally caved and Vic Romantic shall be mine!

I ordered it at bookdepository and they offered me a full refund or another copy. so they handled it very well. Having so many damaged deliveries must be annoying.

HearthCricket

Just picked up the Camelot Oracle! OMG The Merlin card is to die for!

SwampLady

Well i coudln't help it. I snagged The Book of Shadow's Tarot and The Divine Legacy Tarot. I was working with the Guilded but I think I might move the Bohemian Gothic Tarot. I am just not connecting with the Guilded right now.