Clow/Sakura Card divination.

Genny

Good god! you are lucky!!! that is only £2.80!!!!

:D i guess. So far, i don't know if the cards sold out there have good quality ones. (Y'know, the ones that smells like fresh sets from the factory..i love that smell by the way) Ours is kinda like..well, i don't know..simple :D Anyway, Are the ones sold in your prespective areas have different box covers featuring CCS characters? if so, then those are the one being sold here as well.

However, too preoccupied with studying my tarot cards. And with these guides and all, i'd probably read them when i find time.

lester

sorry guys. as i'm very busy with my work recently, i don't have the time to updated the translation. i'll try to do so at least once every two days.

LadyofDreams

lester said:
i'll try to do so at least once every two days.

would be lovely if you could! a friend of mine bought these off amazon and was so disappointed when he found that he couldnt read it. they are gorgeous cards though

Seishi

Hi,
Just posting to say thanks for doing these translations :)
I'm eagerly awaiting for the rest.
Thanks again

sagewriter

hey guys. i know this may sounds a little cheeky, but it's worth a try! i have been trying to get hold of the clow cards for over 6 months now. they are not sold in the UK. I have tried bidding on ebay numerous amount of times, but people keep paying silly money for them! if anyone has them selling in their country, i would happily pay them for the deck, p+p, and a little extra for their troubles :)

thank you so much if you consider this!

sage x x

Genny

Say guys, how do you shuffle your clow cards..Just tackled with mine but i had a hard time shuffling them properly because the cards are too long.

catlin

I put them flat on the table and gently shove them around clockwise and counterclockwise ("rühren" as we Germans call that), kind of "stirring" the cards.

sagewriter

hey there, i just got my cards and am in love with them!

would love to know if there is anywhere on the web with the meanings of them?

shadowdancer

I too am eagerly awaiting and searching for translations regarding meanings. This is going to be popular so I am hoping that it is translated and readily available at some stage.

Davina

Brion

I messed around with this deck before. Inexperience + The powerful Clow = Demonic Presence. It was my first time trying a ritual with the clow cards, and I apparently opened a door for a nasty demonic force to come through. For about a week I was helpless to stop it, and watched it become stronger and stronger. We are talking a full blown apparition... It was visable and getting very strong. It could not enter my house so it would wait in my car for me. I would look out my window and see the Shadow Man's distinct figure facing foward in the passenger seat of my car waiting. I was at my friend's house, and I complained about my neck burning, it was a little pink dot, and about an hour later, it was a burning scratch that was being cut accross my neck. This happened like last week. I finally got desperate when I knew this thing was strong enough to probably enter my home, so I experimented with Light Energy, and was able to bind, and ultimately destroy this being that named himself as "Charlie"... My friend's reading on this thing signified it was lost, earthbound, dark, and that it would return. That was before I know what this was, and what do you know, it returned (It never will again, I obliterated it.) Long story short, DON'T MESS WITH THE CLOW UNLESS YOU UNDERSTAND THEM FULLY. (Hasn't touched the deck since.)