Pink tourmaline heat flush? Help?

WolfSwan

I decided to try meditating with my large raw pink tourmaline last night before and I found myself going really hot as soon as I picked it up. My entire face and arms got really burning hot, but I stayed with it. I pictured sending energy into the earth and connecting with the universe and planets above and pulling that energy in as well as the energy from the earth. The heat eventually subsided but I've never had that experience happen before.

Does anybody know what this might mean?

Padma

The crystal was connecting with you, imo. :) This sounds typical of connection moments, which can bring about heightened pulse and sudden awareness of the body's symptoms.

Plus - pink is associated to the lower heart chakra, so the heat lush might have been your heart beating slightly faster in response to the crystal. That would explain sudden heat!

WolfSwan

Oh! That would make sense. I've used this stone on my chakras before and have worked with it before, and never experienced this with it which is why it took me by surprise. I wonder why this strong reaction now and not before this?

Padma

Likely because you were meditating...that kind of direct focus can cause a massive connect with a stone! :) Or, simply, it was time to connect, so the crystal did what it should as your channels were open...speculating, but that is my impression!

WolfSwan

That's awesome! I've meditated with it before but with other stones, so maybe that's why. I will have to try it again and see what happens :) Thanks for the input Padma!