Have You Made Your Own Oracle?

Lorielle

I put together a set of Lenormand style cards using my graphics program - that's all they are right now (computer graphics), and I know that a couple of the cards/graphics are actually in other decks already. :( Like the Rider and the Ring. But since I've no idea how to do anything more with them other than look at them on the web page, that's all I've done. I'd change some things if I actually made them into cards to use. They're here: http://www.heybabywhatsyourcard.com/oracle.html

tarotcardfaery

Lorielle

Hi Lorielle I have collected Lenormand style decks for years, I read these professionally as well as for myself. This is a beautiful deck. If you ever make them, please let me know and I will buy a set! ;)

Lorielle

Thank you, Tarotcardfaery. :) If I were more artisticly inclined, I would hand draw/create a deck. I've read how some people have printed their own cards and am going to try it some day.

Bernice

Hi Lorielle,

Lovely deck, good clear appealing images! Well, they appeal to me, so if you ever got to release them as a physical deck, do let me know.

I too have my own Lenormand deck - I extended it to have 40 cards.

Bee :)

souljourney

Lorielle...
I really like your deck. Most Lenormand decks I don't like the style. It's either old or cartoony to me. Yours is really nice. The actually photos, etc.
I would buy yours.
SJ

Le Fanu

Those are lovely! And they really feel like a coherent whole not just a miscellany of different images...

Well done!

Lorielle

Thank you everyone. :) I think one day, I will try to print them. I've also thought about getting out my colored pencils and trying to draw my own.

ravenwynter

Lorielle said:
I put together a set of Lenormand style cards using my graphics program - that's all they are right now (computer graphics), and I know that a couple of the cards/graphics are actually in other decks already. :( Like the Rider and the Ring. But since I've no idea how to do anything more with them other than look at them on the web page, that's all I've done. I'd change some things if I actually made them into cards to use. They're here: http://www.heybabywhatsyourcard.com/oracle.html

your cards are quite lovely! i have been toying with making my own halloweenie themed lenormand style deck..

cheers

ana luisa

I don't know how I missed this thread!! Lorielle, your deck is gorgeous!! Crisp, upbeat and beautiful. Me four, I would buy it . Great job :thumbsup:

rif

I'm not usually a fan of photorealism (or real photos) in my cards, but Lorielle, those are really wonderful. Although I chuckled at the Ring of Sauron. :D

And ravenwynter, I would totally use a Halloween-themed Lenormand deck!