Baralho de cartas ciganas (Brazilian Lenormand)

Moonmystic

Oh geez, I'll pass too. I will also bow to the wisdom. Thanks for letting us know and thanks to those that were going to make this happen for all of us.

Sammie

It really is a shame that this deck is such low quality when it is such a cute Lenormand deck. I felt so thrilled when I found it on eBay and bought it and waited and waited for it to come from South America - then so dreadfully disappointed when it finally arrived and saw how cheaply made the cards are.

I found another Brazilian Lenormand deck on Flickr that I would love to see in person to see if it is the same way:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23932918@N08/2479547126/

It would be so nice if someone would print these decks on nice cardstock for the world market!

jrr01

ana luisa said:
I know it is not the same but since I felt so "guilty" for ruining the fun, I decided to check on other different Lenormand decks and found these gems. I know I am going to invest on the jugendstil !

Oh no Ana, you did not ruin anything, instead you did us all a HUGE favor. :)

cardlady22

I do want to let everyone know that the customer service at this webstore in Brazil is/has been excellent and professional. Here is what they replied when I let them know we would not be ordering and why:

Aroma - Contact said:
Again good day!
We appreciate your feedback and your information.
Well, think strange that opinion because, as the products that we are manufacturer of plastic and had no complaint about that, especially for images blurry.
But we know that a bad impression of one, in case 2, possessor of the deck made the comment that no matter our explanations, because after all, a product made from a graphic, such as books, calendars (the same style used in deck of cards), among others that the manufacturer produces, would not have blurry images, because they have a reputation and a name to ensure the market, but would not be in business for 12 years, and we are 10 years and we have had excellent feedback on our stores of all the friends who bought us since that time.
We regret that this has occurred and perplexed our conversations and hope that when the purchase, if they do it some day, remember that we will be happy to meet you, because everything that we could inform you.
A big hug and best wishes to you and all that is part of the group,

Renato Lopes - Suporte
Aroma & Magia - www.aromaemagia.com.br

SolSionnach

jrr01 said:
Langustl Lenormand? hmm never hear do of it. Can you give me some deatils please? :D
Sure! Just go here: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=85545
cardlady22 said:
I do want to let everyone know that the customer service at this webstore in Brazil is/has been excellent and professional. Here is what they replied when I let them know we would not be ordering and why:
After reading that, I'm wondering if the others were purchasing knock-offs, versus the deck as the manufacturer printed it. After all, some were saying that it came in a different box, etc.

??

Curious.

cardlady22

I can't do it right now, but there's enough doubt planted that I might try to order one later and see for myself. If I do, and if the quality is good, I'll let everyone know.

Ashtaroot

I am curious as well??