SAMHAIN VINTAGE LENORMAND!

greatdane

Well and here's a thought....

For those who do a lot of readings around Halloween/Samhain it can be a nice change to read Lenormand and I think in some areas, people may accept it easier because, hey, it's not tarot! :) And add a special looking Samhain Lenormand....
I love reading Lenormand. I find it flows easier when reading for someone I don't know well. I love tarot and reading for me and some others, but I think Lenormand can also be easier for the querent to follow along with. I think it will just continue to grow in popularity.
This deck seems perfect for reading in public ESPECIALLY this time of the year but really any. I see it as being a wonderfully dark-ISH deck, I like the subtlety, it isn't campy and doesn't beat you over the head yet is powerful with the old symbols. It's great for Halloween, but isn't that SEASONAL that it would be strange to use anytime. What a wonderfully old looking deck, like it's parents....The Samhain DOB and the Vintage German.

greatdane

ONLY ABOUT SIX HOURS LEFT!!!

I don't even know how many are left but seven stars said this ended at 2pm Thursday and I think that's 2 pm her time which is just over six hours away. So wherever you are in the world, if you want it while it's discounted, not much time left.

seven stars

Finally, INTERNET! YAY! I woke up this morning and even though it worked yesterday when the Cox guy was here, this morning, dead in the water.

ANYWAY.....where I am right now it's 9:45. I'm in Omaha. so, 4 hours & 15 minutes.

greatdane

HOLY MOLY our discount ends in less than....

40 minutes! For those who want it, it's going up on Etsy and 55 in just over a HALF HOUR.
For those who don't want it, obviously not a biggie. For those who do, I hope you get the discount.

seven stars

Penny for your thoughts?

saving this post for a different day.....

MoonGypsy

deleted, as i was responding to sevenstars' post, but since she has deleted hers--wanting to save her post for another day--out of consideration, i thought i should delete my post, since it would be out of context .:)

seven stars

SNEAK PEEK

I've had some inquiries regarding the 4 extra cards in the deck, so just for ATers, I will share one! This will not go on Etsy. The 4 new cards all have a halloween flair, but can be used all year as they incorporate aspects of the life experience not addressed in the other 36 Lenormand cards.

Cats are a halloween favorite & a personal favorite of mine, so I will share this one. I did a little research on historic *meanings* and definitions & these were my favorite definitons for The Cat.

39) The Cat: The cat represents timing in action & the courage to explore the unknown. The two cats represent harmonious relationships & the balance between independence (black) & togetherness (white), darkness/light, action vs observation.

Attachments

• 39 Samhain.jpg
    39 Samhain.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 99

greatdane

I JUST LOVE THIS PIC!

I'm sure the other extra cards are equally as wonderful. I will now take my chair out by the mailbox and patiently wait....lol. Seriously, WELL DONE, seven stars! It's perfect, and I love the black/white mix there, like light and dark.

MoonGypsy

Love the Cats--Bunches and bunches! :D Our dear children are our 4 cats, [no human children] so i am so happy to see Cats in this deck, seven! :* i also love the balance of the white and black...;)

greatdane

Seriouslly thinking of getting a dark burnt orange

crushed velvet reading cloth JUST for this deck, oooh and of course that would look great with the Samhain DOB too! A REALLY DARK BURNT ORANGE! :)