NEW DECK: *Emerald Forest Lenormand*

tarotlyn

:heart::) Hi! Everyone!

:party: :heart: :) Happy New Year! :party: :heart: :)
May your year be filled with love, peace, prosperity, and Spirituality!

Yes - here is another new Lenormand deck:

:heart: :) 'Emerald Forest Lenormand' :) :heart: - is now ready!

Hope you all like the deck and enjoy the video.

Click here to see the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBepUlvd2ok

You can also see this deck here, as well as my other deck videos:

https://plus.google.com/101288893001199303665/videos

Thank you my very special friend and sis, :heart: MoonGypsy, for critiquing this deck and,
as always, your work is superb and excellent! This one, really has a part of your heart infused!

Also thank you to her and my :heart: Forest Spirit Muses for their Guidance with each card.

There is a total of 72 'linen cards tock' cards in 3 sizes: Poker, Bridge, and Mini.
You also have the option of a traditional 36 carded deck, a Mini 64 carded deck, or a 72 carded deck
that is loaded with some 'alternative' cards to choose from.

And the deck is now available for ordering ~ Click here: http://lenormandcards.com/page22.html
Scroll down to see all the ordering options.

You will also get my 33 page PDF file that is loaded with lennie meanings that I wrote
and also has a LOT of information regrading easy, simple and quick spreads, plus more,
including how to read Lenormand cards.

Please let me know if you have any questions about this deck, you can pm me here on AT
(tarotlyn) or you can email me right from my web site, by clicking on the 'Email Lyn' tab on the left.

Have a very nice year, everyone! :heart:

:heart: Love, Light, and Blessings
Lyn

MoonGypsy

Hi there, friends! :)

This is my personal favorite of all the decks i helped Lyn with.

i really hope you enjoy what you see...The colors are so soothing!

tarotlyn

:heart::) Thank you so much :heart: sis! ... yep you really put your heart into this one!

It is getting some great comments so far :) :thumbsup:

:heart: Hugs and Blessings,
Lyn

LisaStarlight

Beautiful!

I've just had a look at the cards on your site, and they're absolutely gorgeous. They're going straight to my wishlist. :)

MoonGypsy

I've just had a look at the cards on your site, and they're absolutely gorgeous. They're going straight to my wishlist. :)

What a wonderful post to wake up to, LisaStarlight! :) i am so glad to hear
your kind words. It is very gratifying! :heart: Thank You on behalf of Lyn.

greatdane

Tarotlyn and MoonGypsy....WELL DONE

You can always feel the LOVE you put into decks and send out into the world :).

MoonGypsy

Awwww, thanks my sweet and thoughtful friend! Your kind comments
mean a lot to us! :*

P.S. My personal decks are supposed to be delivered tomorrow.!
i can hardly wait!! :party:

Glass Owl

I love the use of green. It is have a lush, soothing look about it that transports you to another place and time.

Awesome job :thumbsup:

tarotlyn

* Thank you, Lisa, so happy you like the cards :heart: :)

What a wonderful post to wake up to, LisaStarlight! :) i am so glad to hear
your kind words. It is very gratifying! :heart: Thank You on behalf of Lyn.
* :heart: Sis... Good Morning! (1:20 pm for you though)... Yes it is really nice to wake up to nice
words. MoonGypsy this deck is your heart, hope you like it (love it) when it gets there tomorrow!
Can hardly wait to hear what you have to say about it... eeekkkk holding my breath till then! :bugeyed: :laugh:

* It is so funny, that one of the decks MoonGypsy and I worked on, make me cry when it came
back from them printers LOL (like giving birth and thinking it wasn't perfect when it was born! LOL)
...then one of the decks after that did the same thing to MoonGypsy... LOL we can both laugh about it now,
but at the time it was really a shocker. So we both hope that everyone likes this one and
that it won't be a dud... LOL Tomorrow we will know what our
great critiquer has to stay. (I'm hiding out, just in case ha ha :bugeyed:)

Please be gentle sis... ha ha and Thank you, greatdane, for you lovely comments! :heart:

Awwww, thanks my sweet and thoughtful friend! Your kind comments
mean a lot to us! :*

P.S. My personal decks are supposed to be delivered tomorrow.!
i can hardly wait!! :party:
*eeekkkk LOL

I love the use of green. It is have a lush, soothing look about it that transports you to another place and time.

Awesome job :thumbsup:
* Thank you, and green was chosen because it is a healing color and we are both in the hopes
that many people in our Empathetic community will be touched, regenerated, and healed
with these cards - in some way, even if in a small way. Like one girl mentioned to me that
she loves the deck because where she lives she is buried in snow right now, and this lush
forest setting makes her feel she is right there and not in that cold snow. So that is a good thing! :)

Thanks :heart: everyone, and my :heart: sis, for all of your nice comments about the Emerald Forest deck so far -
Very much appreciated! :heart::):thumbsup:
:heart: Hugs, Love and Light, Lyn

GotH

They're Beautiful :heart: