Pixie's Lenormand coming to US Games?

danieljuk

thank you for finding out the dates for us Edmund! Clearly Amazon panicked at the stock not coming in and either put orders back or in my case cancelled it! I shall try and preorder nearer the date! Looking forwards to having this in my hands ready for Halloween and good luck with it! :) :thumbsup:

lightpers

has anyone have the deck yet?
psst it is in stock in BookDepository now , i think there is in Wordery too!

ps : You are so handsome , starlightexp !

looking for your deck to arrive soon at my place!

Aster Breo

Amazon is showing this deck as out of stock again. :-(

Astraea

I received it yesterday from Amazon - it had been on preorder since July. Very nicely produced deck, booklet and tin, well worth the wait.

lightpers

I received it yesterday from Amazon - it had been on preorder since July. Very nicely produced deck, booklet and tin, well worth the wait.

Wow amazing :D, if you don't mind would you please post photos :D ?

Astraea

No, I am a technosaurus and don't have a cell phone, tablet, scanner or any other such device. If you've seen the original deck, it's not terribly different - some colors have been changed and brightened, lines sharpened, a few images altered, but nothing drastic. The card stock is very nice, too.

Edited to add: The copyright is in a very small font on the backs of the cards, not the front where it can distract from the image.

nicky

Have it - Love it - everyone needs one!!!!

12doggiepaws

Just ordered mine from BD! Happy dance!!!!

danieljuk

Edmund, if you are passing through here can you let us know? has it been officially released internationally? Amazon US and UK does not have stock! I preordered the UK release for the new Euro release date of the 15th October and they cancelled on that day and then Book Depository UK cancelled all stock. I think it might be out but stock not getting around :( Some people seem to be getting it though! hopefully stock will improve, looking forwards to getting it :) [emoji106]

12doggiepaws

Oh no...
I hope BD wouldn't cancel my order.

I will post updates when I get notification from them.