Seeking Pendulum Sitters

DownUnderNZer

Timing makes sense around 6 months hopefully...either before or after Christmas. Hiccups could delay things for sure, but Im hoping sooner the better.

I really dont have any pressing questions. Will think on it.

Thanks...good to know I will get what Im fixed on. :)

Either type of question is fine. So - if you want to ask something else, feel free.

Yes. You will get it. I also asked if you were sure you really wanted it (sometimes this can be an issue) and got a yes. It will take work and there will be some minor difficulty or roadblock, etc - but you will get it.

I asked about a timeline and was told 6 months to a year.

Thank you!

Clovergirl

for Ethereal

i would love a read!
questions:
1. will the relocation move be a good decision?
2. what are possibilities X and I will reconnect?
3. is he feeling emotional towards me now?

thanks!

Will the relocation move be a good decision? No. I also asked if it would be a bad decision and got "no" - so my take on this is that it is just a plain old decision that needs to be made. I also asked if the decision was final and was told it is not. This could mean that you are still trying to decide or you have made your decision, but are not totally comfortable with it? There is some uncertainty surrounding it.

Now for the two relationship questions. I asked if you and X would reconnect and was told "no", but he is feeling emotional towards you. If you have any follow-up questions, I will ask. Thank you for the opportunity to read for you.

Clovergirl

for alice in wonderland

i'd like to sit too!
i am looking for a job so my question is going to be job related!
will i get a job in september?
will i get a job in october?
will i get a job in november?

thanks dear!

ps: sry just saw you have three sitters already. in case you plan to do more i'll leave my questions here. but it's absolutely fine if you don't feel like reading for more than 3:)

I was told you will get a job in November, it will come from something completed in October. Possibly you will find out in October and start in November or apply in October and find out in November?

Thank you!

DownUnderNZer

Did just think of something: Should I be thinking of moving to a beach area, suburbs or staying in the CBD? :)

Timing makes sense around 6 months hopefully...either before or after Christmas. Hiccups could delay things for sure, but Im hoping sooner the better.

I really dont have any pressing questions. Will think on it.

Thanks...good to know I will get what Im fixed on. :)

alice_in_wonderland

I was told you will get a job in November, it will come from something completed in October. Possibly you will find out in October and start in November or apply in October and find out in November?

Thank you!
ah okay! at least i have something to look forward to!
thank you very much for the read. it was greatly helpful!

Ethereal

thanks so much for the reads! they make alot of sense to me. first on the relocation thing. the no..no, answers you got. yes, things are waffling now. just trying to decide to go or not. as you said, its just a plain decision that has to be made. in regards to the relationship question, I can see how there would be no reconnect; but him feeling emotional, yes. I do have follow up question, and one new one, if its ok. and thank you for the offering!

1. would it be in my best interest to make that relocation/move?

2. what are possibilities that a family member has done something underhanded in regards to a will?

Clovergirl

Etheral

thanks so much for the reads! they make alot of sense to me. first on the relocation thing. the no..no, answers you got. yes, things are waffling now. just trying to decide to go or not. as you said, its just a plain decision that has to be made. in regards to the relationship question, I can see how there would be no reconnect; but him feeling emotional, yes. I do have follow up question, and one new one, if its ok. and thank you for the offering!

1. would it be in my best interest to make that relocation/move?

2. what are possibilities that a family member has done something underhanded in regards to a will?

I will work on this today. it is morning where I am.

Clovergirl

downundernzer

Did just think of something: Should I be thinking of moving to a beach area, suburbs or staying in the CBD? :)

I will work on this today. It is morning where I am.

Clovergirl

faerenheit

Same here. I'd love to sit if you think about reopening :)

Have you considered using a pendulum alphabet chart to get more defined answers, or have you already tried it out and it doesn't work?

When I first started with the pendulum, I did not know about charts. I knew I could ask yes or no questions and could spell (via yes or no). If asking a question that is not a clear yes or no, I ask a very general question and continue asking questions funneling down to specifics (using intuition). I have been using the pendulum for ten years and have only very recently become aware of charts. I do plan to try out a set, but am looking for "the one".

Clovergirl

I will work on this today. It is morning where I am.

I apologize. One of my children woke up sick yesterday and I was preoccupied. Hopefully today I will be able to get to the rest of the follow-ups.