My Odd Thoth

Emily

I wonder if it might have been put in a frame? No idea why anyone would want to frame that card and not the blank but behind glass and hung in sunlight, the sunlight would have been magnified?

gregory

English sun is very weedy. :(

So I brought it over to Canada earlier this year and it is now fading nicely - not that pink - YET - but the black paper has lost almost all its colour.... and the colours are NOT fading evenly. Even so - I don't think it will match your pink card. I'll post a pic at the end of the summer. Sooner if it does turn really pink !

delinfrey

So what's the results?

gregory

Good grief - I forgot to post !

It did NOT go pink. The card is on the other side of the Atlantic, I THINK - I will go and see if I brought it back later - and I hesitate to try and ask my SO to look for it. But it was just very faded, but in the original colours, as you might say. And the black paper was a nasty shade of grey.

FLizarraga

Well, my guess is that this particular Knight of Swords is gay. :)

And not just any kind of gay --after all, 'gay' in itself is nothing more than a particular sexual preference, nothing that colors the rest of one's personality. This Knight of Swords is... a flaming queen. This one is the Quentin Crisp, the Elton Jones of the suit of swords.

Michellehihi

Well, my guess is that this particular Knight of Swords is gay. :)

And not just any kind of gay --after all, 'gay' in itself is nothing more than a particular sexual preference, nothing that colors the rest of one's personality. This Knight of Swords is... a flaming queen. This one is the Quentin Crisp, the Elton Jones of the suit of swords.

You are hilarious!

FLizarraga

You are hilarious!

Me? What I find hilarious is a card so proudly gay, it decided to stand out from the whole deck! I mean, have you seen those pictures? :bugeyed: