Wheel of Fortune and page of pentacles. Predictable or not?

ChristianReader

I did a reading on how things would start or blossom for a relationship. Not so much as a catalyst. There were a few other cards but these two together are puzzling. Wheel of Fortune and page of pentacles. My initial vibe was positive but it left a feeling of "it will go better than expected" or "it'll be a spontaneous experience" but there was an unpredictable nature to this wheel and the page of pentacles sort of blotted out the spontaneity for me. So id like to hear what you guys think or feel. The page of pents to me seem to be a slow development but these two together...i cant get the sentence of what it means. Its something im missing.

Laurelle

Wheel of Fortune plus the Page of Pentacles might mean that it starts out slowly, but it will start. You'll both invest in the relationship so that it can grow. It could indicate a student or an academic setting or a study group.

Both the pentacle and the wheel are round, so it could start out within a circle of some kind. maybe a circle of friends.

Were you using RWS?

rwcarter

The starting and the blossoming of a relationship are two different things, so maybe the Wheel is saying that the relationship will (did) start randomly but that it will blossom slowly (PP).

nisaba

The Wheel indicates ups-and-downs, instability. The Page Pentacles indicates that physical things are managed with clumsiness. After all, the Page Pentacles is just learning about the element of Earth, and is very far from mastering it.

ChristianReader

You guys are all very spot on and all of your insights actually just helped me out to see what ive missed. I did meet him through a group of close friends... it was very sudden so i just went with the flow but its just something so bizarre about him, being around him, and how we met. Its a creepy vibe to it. But of course i like the guy we; we get on incredibly. He and I are both eccentrics. Im not a softie...i rarely believe in soulmates and im very guarded...i hate getting carried away but meeting this guy i felt an "aha! Ive found the needle in the hay stack!" I dont know why and i have no explanation which is not like me. Also there is an element of education or schooling here. He and I are the only ones in our group to further our studies in sciences.

But i take it to mean yes it has started suddenly but will unfold slowly.

ChristianReader

@nisaba i understand that completely. We are both in our 20s but we are very awkward, socially stand offish, aand literally clumsy around each other. I thought i was bad....hes worse. Hes fidgety and seemingly clueless on what to do with his hands 90% of the time around me