Crowleymas

thorhammer

Ah . . . what will surface next? That's some really awesome work with the oxy-torch . . .

And a merry CrowleyMas to you, Aeon :)

\m/ Kat

Umbrae

It's a joke

But way funny.

Attachments

• churchsign.jpg
    churchsign.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 203

Scion

IAO! IAO!

Happy Crowleymas everyone... :D

Baroli

Ahhh, is there a day off involved? If there is, I am all for it ROFL.

ravenest

MOST deff! Tell your employer - religious holiday!.

I used to get 'time off' for Resh as a religious duty. Muslims get time off work to make sure their 5 times a day prayers are not missed , actually, last job, they got Fridays off half day to go to Mosque.

Grigori

Umbrae said:
But way funny.
:laugh:

Happy Crowleymas everyone. And hope today you are enjoying the traditional, day-after-celebrations.

Umbrae

similia said:
:laugh:

Happy Crowleymas everyone. And hope today you are enjoying the traditional, day-after-celebrations.

funny you should mention that at this very moment...

Lleminawc

chriske said:
Ha ha ha! Thanks for the post Aeon and a Merry Crowleymas to everyone. That Jerry Cornelius really is a card!!

Jerry Cornelius? Any relation to the fictional character of the same name created by Michael Moorcock?

Umbrae

Lleminawc said:
Jerry Cornelius? Any relation to the fictional character of the same name created by Michael Moorcock?
I remember him from "The Airtight Garage Of Jerry Cornelius" by Moebius, back in the very early issues of Heavy Metal. Late '70's stuff.

"Some guy named Cronelius has levels five and six all sealed up..."

Lleminawc

Umbrae said:
I remember him from "The Airtight Garage Of Jerry Cornelius" by Moebius, back in the very early issues of Heavy Metal. Late '70's stuff.

"Some guy named Cronelius has levels five and six all sealed up..."

Ah well, he first appeared in Moorcock's The Final Programme, even wayer back in 1968. And according to Wikipedia, will be making a guest appearance in the next volume of Alan Moore's League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. See, everything's connected ...

EDIT: correction, JC already had an offstage cameo in The Black Dossier by noted Crowleyphile Alan Moore.