Secrets of the Lenormand Study Group - Past lives special -Study

Sylvie Steinbach

Hello and welcome to this special Karmic connections and past lives.

Karmic inquiries are becoming "hot" in clients' inquiries as more and more people are fascinated by the concept of past lives and soulmates.

There is a chapter in the book that I invite you to read so you get familiar with reading karmic connection.
What I will add is that there is another way to ask about the connection between 2 people by using the key card the tree.
Concentrate on the relationship you want to know about like the one between John and Jill. What is their karmic connection?

Cards around the tree will give clues:
The bear is always indicative of a family connection. If the child is near the bear can be a mother, grand-mother of an aunt.
The lily is the father/grand father/uncle figure.
the birds represent siblings but the crossroad will point to siblings of the same sex or twins.
The ring particularly with the dog point to a spouse from the past...
The ring alone can also connect that way.
The garden refer to the Clan, the extended family or the village.
The ship with the scythe represent an exile or a change of continent.
War times are pictured by the whip and famine is the mice. Any prison, covent or detention time are part of the tower.

How do you know if these two people will have a "hell of time" with each other or a "delighted bliss"? well look at the difficult feelings you may get by checking their karmic connection and their current life together. Then you know they have some serious karmic lessons to learn from each other. A more pleasant feeling and a more harmonious reading on their current interaction will be forecasting a happier love life.

If you are interested in working on this special field, let me know so that I can submit case studies in this thread only on Past lives.

Thanks

Sylvie

WaterSong

hello Sylvie,

I am interested in past lives and I would love to explore the topic with the Lenormand....I am almost done reading your book, so soon I will be able to work with your case studies

xooxoxoox
magenta

Sylvie Steinbach

Ok Magenta

Let me know when you are ready and we will get more in depth in this topic.

sylvie

Read

Karmic Connections

I, too, am most interested in learning this.

Sylvie Steinbach

Case study for Past life will be posted soon...

Magenta, let me know when you are ready to start as Read is also in....

Skydancer

I'm in too! *waving*

Although I will need a little convincing about "past lives" I am willing to give it a go. This is all so fascinating. :)

Ann
*S*

stella01904

Sylvie Steinbach said:
The lily is the father/grand father/uncle figure.
the birds represent siblings but the crossroad will point to siblings of the same sex or twins.
The ring particularly with the dog point to a spouse from the past...
The ring alone can also connect that way.
The garden refer to the Clan, the extended family or the village.
The ship with the scythe represent an exile or a change of continent.
War times are pictured by the whip and famine is the mice. Any prison, covent or detention time are part of the tower.
These are excellent! But how do you get masculine relatives from the Lily? I've always read it as morality, peace, or in some combinations, funerary. Always felt like I might be missing something with that one...:scratches head:

ETA: I'd be happy to volunteer for the study group. :) I'll be offline for a couple of days after this, but you can count me in, if it isn't all done by then!

Sylvie Steinbach

The Secrets of the Lenormand Oracle

The Lily is always linked with older individuals and is a masculine card. Now a older woman can appear under the lily but other cards will show the female energy to confirm that.

All definitions are based on the book that is a pre-requisite to attend and participate to this virtual workshop.

As the book explains, some cards have been updated and modernized. Traditional meanings have been failing to adjust to our modern lifestyle and some of the old meanings were passed on erroneously and being taught even if they do not work.

stella01904

Sylvie Steinbach said:
The Lily is always linked with older individuals and is a masculine card.
I wouldn't say "always", this is the first I've heard of that. Dog-friend, Rider-news...all of these are obvious. The Lily has a strong association with purity and innocence
http://www.florists.ftd.com/adachi/about-flowers/lily/display
which would seem to make it more appropriate for childhood than old age. And with all due respect, you still haven't answered my question:
How do you get "masculine" from the Lily? Not saying you're wrong, just that I don't see the connection.
Now a older woman can appear under the lily but other cards will show the female energy to confirm that.
Yes, the cards are often a bit trans-gendered and chameleon-like, taking on the colors of the cards around them.
All definitions are based on the book that is a pre-requisite to attend and participate to this virtual workshop.
Okay, that would leave me out. I learned to read by free-association.
As the book explains, some cards have been updated and modernized.
LOL, Letter-email....
Traditional meanings have been failing to adjust to our modern lifestyle and some of the old meanings were passed on erroneously and being taught even if they do not work.
Agreed, it's best to hash out a working set of interpretations for yourself than to blindly swallow what someone tells you.
:smoker:

Gavriela

For those of us who use traditional meanings (with some updates to include things like electricity, computers, etc., that didn't exist when the cards were created) the Lily is usually a man when it's referring to a person because it's the Spades King. You can see it in the playing card insets that are in most Lenormand decks.

I don't know Sylvie's method, but that's how I learnt it.