Herbs that enhance psychic abilities

callistoluna

Mugwort is traditionally a scrying herb.
If you are using the herbs for an incence, you could always go with Frankincense or Sanalwood for something a bit more pleasing on the nose - these are great allrounders. Or use the sandalwood and frankincense as a base with mugwort, sage and patchouli leaves added into the mix. Grind them up with a pestle and mortar and sprinkle a little on a charcoal block.
I find it is a good idea to have some windows open if you are using a charcoal block because otherwise it can get a little smokey.

greatdane

OK kind of same discussion

I didn't want to post a new thread because this is so close. Any type of incense or herbal teas etc. any of you use to help you tune in more with your intuition, make you more grounded?

GD

callistoluna

greatdane said:
I didn't want to post a new thread because this is so close. Any type of incense or herbal teas etc. any of you use to help you tune in more with your intuition, make you more grounded?

GD
Chamomile and rosehip tea is great for relaxing the mind before working psychically - I like this tea before I start with my tarot cards or meditation. Incense wise, I find sandalwood works well because it is subtle and protects as well as enhances psychic powers (I'm not really psychic, but when you open yourself up to outer energies, sometimes it's nice to have protection)

greatdane

Thanks, Callis!

I've had chamomile tea many times, don't know I've had rose hips. Any recommendation re short sticks of sandalwood incense? I know from experience some better than others.

GD

canid

greatdane said:

GD

I know it's a big controversial area here but I think intuition & psychic abilities are one & the same (leaning to avoid the mud slinging) so I think any of the herbs suggested here would suit just fine.

13WildMoons

My psychic development blend that I make up contains:

yarrow
vervain
cedar
dandelion
rue
frankincense
solomon's seal

My spiritual development blend contains:
willow
frankincense
cinnamon
rosemary
wormwood
yarrow
rue

I ground these to a fine powder and use as incense or add to almond oil to dress candles.

greatdane

Canid and Moons-

I get your point, Canid, a rose by any other name....? Moons, thank you sharing those recipes(?), they sound wonderful and I would like to try them.

GD