The Next Step for my Book ???

How would you like TB's OOP book to be reincarnated?

• Convince a new publisher to print it.

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • I like to turn paper pages; please POD it for me.

Votes: 28 50.9%
  • Electronic format; Kindle, Nook, etc. works for me.

Votes: 21 38.2%

• Total voters

RunningWild

Hi TarotBear. I just wanted to let you know that I just now purchased the kindle editions of both of your books. Kudos to you for getting them published (or republished, as the case may be!)!

firefrost

Just ordered the workbook edition!

tarotbear

Thank you! Thank you everyone! I hope that you enjoy them and they live up to your expectations! :D

firefrost

I clicked on the 'Look inside' part and it looked like my kind of reading. :)

firefrost

Got it! Lovely readable book and very good value for money.

This book's going to live with my other favourite tarot book which I won't mention here because the thread is about yours.

But - if anyone's wavering - go for it! :)

garmonbozia

I already had a copy of your original book, but this week, I got the workbook edition of the new version, and the man's tarot book as well.

Looking forward to reading them! (hopefully sometime soon...that whole whole time is finite thing always spoils all my best plans).

tarotbear

Bumping this up to say:

All my self-published books have now been revised July 2013. The revisions to the tarot books are minor - a few spelling or space corrections here or there, and the mention that the Everyman Tarot is now available. I am not going to update this on the Kindle versions, so if you already own any of these books no need to buy another! If you hadn't bought one - now is a good time! But the Everyman Tarot is now available as a companion deck if you'd like one!

The only book with a major revision is The Quilt Project where I replaced 4 or 5 pictures with clearer ones, and added 4 pages of 'inspirations' to the back.

None of the prices have been changed. :D No animals were harmed in the making of these revisions.