Tarot on Torchwood - Wow

Teheuti

Hey, all you Torchwood lovers. Episode #22 "Dead Man Walking" features a young girl Tarot reader. Captain Jack is, of course, on one of the cards - in a neo-Visconti style deck. Too cool!

Mary

Rainforest Elf

Oh ho! NICE! I love Doctor Who and Torchwood. I haven't gotten a chance to view the second season just yet, but that show is so delightful! I can't wait to see this episode.

fferyllt

Interesting! I hope the second series of Torchwood is shown on a channel I get soon, as I can't wait to see it.

Lillie

I saw that episode.

Didn't recognise the cards, though they were nice.

And all the weevils were great.
I like weevils.

Dean

Lillie said:
I saw that episode.
and all the weevils were great.
I like weevils.

Hehe me too Lillie,

I think those weevils actually exist in Cardiff, i think i've seen a few of them walking around while i was shopping there recently. :D

Lillie

It's so cool it's set in Cardiff!

In the last one someone says to Gwen (her parents, I think) that Swansea isn't so far away...

Yes it is!

It's miles down the M4!

I love it when TV mentions places I know!

Dean

Lillie said:
It's so cool it's set in Cardiff!

In the last one someone says to Gwen (her parents, I think) that Swansea isn't so far away...

Yes it is!

It's miles down the M4!

I love it when TV mentions places I know!

Yeah that is so right my father was born in the Mumbles near Swansea, i remember going there when i was younger it was fair trek from Cardiff then, but i got to say it's a stunning place to go and vist in the summer time.

Satori

I love Torchwood!
I must be the only American I know ~ahem~ that watches this!! I keep asking people...do you watch Torchwood...and well no one has even heard of it.

Course my two little girls like it...until Captain Jack starts making out with some guy and they look at me and laugh and say...why did he do that Mumma????

Crikey!

Dean

Satori said:
I love Torchwood!
Course my two little girls like it...until Captain Jack starts making out with some guy and they look at me and laugh and say...why did he do that Mumma????

Crikey!

Hehe yeah i know its probably abit racey for young children to watch with some scene's on Torchwood, i think its portrayed Wales as a sex crazed nation, well to be honest it wouldn't be far off there. :D