It's the all singing, all dancing enabling Thread #3

Myrrha

I guess it is different for everyone. The Rabbit Tarot has pretty much become my main reading deck for daily readings.The images in both the Rabbit amd the TaRat are very sparse and simple so neither are good choices if your reading style involves analyzing the imagery of an individual card. Many people here consider "intuitive" reading to consist of analysis of visual imagery and if that is your reading style the deck will probably not be for you. If intuition for you means flashes where you just "know" something from looking at the cards and considering their meanings but you don't quite know how you know it then the simple imagery might be really helpful. It is probably best suited for people who read with unilustrated pips. I almost traded my TaRat at one point. It wasn't until I used it exclusively for a while that I realized how well it works. It is when a deck gives you the same cards in response to similar situations that you start to understand its particular language and that takes time.

Sorry but I don't have any way to post images online. The Eight of Swords has a swathe of green like a hill with a ratty scurrying along in front of it in a hasty manner. Above are suspended eight swords, point down. The given meaning is "sudden outburst, injury, crises" this one came up for me when people were misbehaving due to misunderstandings or when I myself was behaving badly. I found this one and the Rabbit to be extraordinarily accurate reading decks for my daily draws but it is true that not many people here like to read with them.