Witches Tarot by Ellen Dugan & Mark Evans Study Group

Eeviee

Would anybody be interested in studying the new Witches Tarot Authored and Concieved by Ellen Dugan (The "Garden Witch"), and Illustrated by Mark Evans?

This is the newly released Witches Tarot (Not to be confused with Ellen Reed's previous Witches Tarot, also published by Llewellyn wit a companion book), published by Llewellyn. It was originally set to be released in September 2012, but was released at the end of July 2012.

ATM, this deck is only available as a boxed kit, including 78 cards, and the companion book written by Ellen Dugan herself.

The premise for the deck is that it is a RWS tradition deck, with Wiccan and Pagan influences. Dugan has added some magickal and herbal correspondences to the cards not usually found within the RWS derivitives.

Anyone else interested?

sweetcherise13

I'm interested

I have been working with this deck for awhile and would love to delve deeper into it within a group. I'm new to this site and am just beginning to get familiar with the community, so if there is a group that has formed for this deck I would definitely be interested!

DiamondsRForever

I have this deck and it is my favorite above all. The images are so crystal clear and easy to read. I would love to have a study group!

yisraela

Would anybody be interested in studying the new Witches Tarot Authored and Concieved by Ellen Dugan (The "Garden Witch"), and Illustrated by Mark Evans?

This is the newly released Witches Tarot (Not to be confused with Ellen Reed's previous Witches Tarot, also published by Llewellyn wit a companion book), published by Llewellyn. It was originally set to be released in September 2012, but was released at the end of July 2012.

ATM, this deck is only available as a boxed kit, including 78 cards, and the companion book written by Ellen Dugan herself.

The premise for the deck is that it is a RWS tradition deck, with Wiccan and Pagan influences. Dugan has added some magickal and herbal correspondences to the cards not usually found within the RWS derivitives.

Anyone else interested?

I'd love to join!

Kyrie

This is my main Tarot deck and I would definitely be interested in studying this deck with a group! :) Let's do this!

Sulis

Hi people,

This study group never did get started so please feel free to start it if you want to.

Just stick to one card or topic per thread, make sure that you put the name of the deck in each thread's title and send me a private message when a new thread is started so that I can add it to the index thread (which I'll start once you've started your first thread)..

Here are the Tarot Study Groups Guidelines which should explain everything but please feel free to PM me if you need to know anything else.
Tarot Study Groups Posting Guidelines - PLEASE READ

Sulis - Tarot Study Groups moderator

yisraela

This is my main Tarot deck and I would definitely be interested in studying this deck with a group! :) Let's do this![/QUOTdefini

Oops... I no longer have this deck

Lili Fleur De Lune

This is a sign for sure :thumbsup:

This is my first day on this Forum and I was searching for a group about this deck and could not find it. I was wondering why because it's such a powerfull Tarot.

Mine is in french, but the image are universal lol

Count me in :thumbsup: