From the creator of the Wooden Tarot

The Happy Squirrel

I just hear about this deck so of course I ordered one :)

darkbookworm13

I find this artist's work to be so evocative, and even seeing the cards in a review video sparks my intuition.

How is everyone's journey with this deck going now that you all have had time to bond with it?

I am curious about the cardstock, and how it shuffles. I hope to welcome this deck into my practice at some point in the future.

The Happy Squirrel

I find this artist's work to be so evocative, and even seeing the cards in a review video sparks my intuition.

How is everyone's journey with this deck going now that you all have had time to bond with it?

I am curious about the cardstock, and how it shuffles. I hope to welcome this deck into my practice at some point in the future.

I love her art. Can't yet comment about how it reads. The card stock I find to be amazing. It feels as if I am shuffling pieces of thin wooden cards :) Crisp, and smooth :)

deb13b

I like some of the cards, not sure about the deck as a whole. I don't think it's one I would buy. The Tarot deck by the same artist makes my skin crawl. Really unsettling.

illyria

I hadn't touched my Earthbound in a while, but I had the urge to take it out last night and use the cards. I consulted them about my day, and they read with such directness and clarity! Or maybe it's more apt to say that I read with a directness and clarity I rarely experience with oracles. (I'm more of a tarot person.)

Personally, I find I get more information drawing more cards with this deck—about 12 to 13 in all.

AnemoneRosie

I like some of the cards, not sure about the deck as a whole. I don't think it's one I would buy. The Tarot deck by the same artist makes my skin crawl. Really unsettling.

I much prefer the oracle to the tarot deck. It seems to work much better that way. I'm biased, though. I adore this oracle. It's so charming. I was showing off in front of a study group the other day and I was doing a little demonstration and asked "what does the group hope to achieve?" The card I pulled was "growth" :D