The Sirian Starseed- Major Arcana- Starseed (The Fool)

yisraela

I don't know how to post pictures here. Sorry.
In this deck there is starseed instead of The Fool.
Patricia Cori (deck Author) says this represents a leap forward and ultimate trust in The Divine.
I just received this deck so it's new to me. I haven't (yet) been able to find a class on this deck. So I'm going by my own intuition on what these cards mean to me.
So this card *for me* means an exciting new beginning. The start of a new path or a higher level of a preexisting path. The crystals in the lush greenery tells me that on Gaia (planet Earth) that I will have ALL that I need to know, here with me. Because crystals with "record keepers" (raised or inverted triangles) have access to The Akashic Records. The greenery tells me there is life abundant and abundance in general on this planet. The mountains and valleys in the background/shadows tells me there will be highs and lows to experience while on Gaia. But the abundance and knowing will always be the greatest influence (as they are in the forefront and brightly colored). The multitude of stars (especially the bright ones) remind me that my home planet is always still there and my people (my alien race) are watching over me. All I ever need to do is call out to them. The actual Starseed arriving on earth (in the picture) has 13 DNA strands which tells me I am well prepared for this lifetime and am equipped with what it takes to thrive here. This is an exciting new journey and I'm thrilled to be here and fulfill my purpose!!
~Rayla