Deck of the Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 300 : April 29 - May 5

Scarlet Woodland

Discworld does sound fun!

In contrast to my usual form, I got sooo much done with all three decks in the first five days of this week, that I'm having a free day today and playing with anything that takes my fancy. A fabulous week with the Alice in particular so I'm having a Baba sesh with the Bohemian Gothic tonight. Definitely going to be choosing that dark beauty for next week.

RavenOfSummer

I didn't get on very well, but I think it is just me and not the deck. I tend to like a lot of color, and I think because it is a night deck, it's not very colorful. Plus I really don't know a lot about flowers, so I don't connect that way either. I liked the art which is why I ordered it but I think the deck just isn't for me.

I kind of feel badly for not loving it, the artist is so nice!

Oh darn, I can see how that could happen! I am actually the same way- I usually love lots of color in a deck. I sat on the fence about getting Flowers of the Night but I felt so drawn to the art and eventually decided to go for it. From looking through the deck I love it and am glad I got it, but as I said I haven't worked with it yet, so we'll see how that goes.

Well, maybe if you give it some time you'll find yourself connecting with it- otherwise I'm sure someone would love to trade for it :)

VGimlet

Another week, which means it's time for the shiny new DOTW thread here.