Pixie's Hidden Lenormand....

callistoluna

I love rats:) - reminds me of my three on their table!

Ashtaroot

Oh Pixie!! Where are you ??
Wondering about your next sign and where its going to show up.

Dvirgo

I have been watching this thread and thinking the same thing..
The cards are Awesome
Great job keep it coming

nicky

more Pixie more Pixie (stomping feet)

starlightexp

You know you remind me of someone ..." The Princess was reclining back in the passenger seat of 93's car. She took a real close look at her and then it dawned on her. "From the nose up you look like Jack Nicholson." The two of them stared at her mouth opened then he burst out laughing as 93 just didn't know what to say.
"Um... What do you say to that?" 93 replied blowing smoke out of the car window.
They were off to visit The Museum of Tarot otherwise known as The High Priestess' place. She was one of 93's and his best friends and now The Princess was going to meet her. As the Princess was moving in about a week this would be her last chance to see the place. The HP has close to 2000 decks some as far back as the turn of the last century as well as costly handmade and oop ones. From the Australian deck to The Greenwood, from a deck by Louis Vuitton to the shelf of different Thoth pressings the collection was a rare treat for any tarot fan.**He sat in the backseat and looked out the window. He was hoping that in the House of the High Priestess they could find some clue to the cards that had been showing up. Not so much as of late but as they had almost half the deck in such a short time the break was nice.

They pulled up to the house. In the driveway was the familiar car with bumper stickers like "The last time the republicans cared about my rights I was a fetus" and "Fox news will make you dumb AND mean". Boy did he love those things.

"Welcome. Welcome", The HP greeted them as they walked in. For the next two hours they sat in the various tarot rooms there. As The Princess oooed and ahed over decks that one has only ever heard about he and 93 were in one of the book rooms pouring over every book with reference to AE Waite and Pixie they could find, and since there were literally hundreds of tarot books here they were not getting very far. For the deck and it's creative forces were mentioned in almost all of them in some way.
"What in the name of the gods are we looking for?" he asked as he closed yet another volume of The Equinox and put in back on the shelf.
"Who knows" 93 replied leafing through the large coffee table sized book called The Secret Teachings of All Ages. "There has to be something here we can use to help figure all this out."
"This is like that whole Grand Tableau thing that Princess has been showing us with the Lenormand deck." he said
"How so? That spread is seriously one of the scariest spreads I have ever seen out side of that frikn 78 card Key spread.**"
"Well think about it," he said. " In the Grand Tableau you throw out all 36 cards in rows kind of like these books. The books here are on shelves like those rows.
"Ok."
"Well those cards,like these books are not arranged by chance there is an order to them."
"I see what you mean. Like here if we want to know about say the Thoth deck we go to the area where the books on Thoth are and look around it. Like In the spread if you need to know about, say health, you look around the rows and find The Tree and look around it for more information."
"You got it"

The whole previous day was spent learning the classic Lenormand spread called The Grand Tableau. The spread was vast in what it could tell you, like a cube of data that all one had to do was look for the right key to unlock the cards relating to certain things. It was a long and involved spread that was going to take a while for them to get used to. Princess was able to just throw it and read it, but they were still just in the baby steps of the system. They both understood why she had waited to teach them this one, but now that they knew it they both wanted to keep doing it because of the scope of information they could tell people.
It was easy once you looked at it right. All you needed to do was to look for the card relating to the aspect of the persons life and then look at the cards around it. Where it got tricky was putting it all together so that the rows all told the right stories. Because the cards can have layers of meaning they could mean a few different things so figuring out what meaning it meant here was what would come with time and practice. Come to think of it, he though the whole thing like a sudoku puzzle where everything had to add up to make it right.
“Look at these fun old fortune telling board games!” exclaimed 93 over by the bottom shelf of one of the book cases. He went over there and saw them. He loved the old kitschy things. The Mystical Eye or Gypsy Witch Seeing Game. They opened one of the fragile old boxes and stared…..

Attachments

• 5-The-Tree.jpg
    5-The-Tree.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 343
  • 7-The-Snake.jpg
    7-The-Snake.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 343
  • 9-The-Bouquet.jpg
    9-The-Bouquet.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 353

nicky

These are fantastic ... love love love them !!!!

Ashtaroot

Oh! NO you didn't OH mY :bugeyed: never gonna be forgiven now!!! was hoping for it to be forgotten with passing time.... OH dear!!!!OH dear!!!
*running to hide under bed*
Oh before I hide awesome job! Really amazing ! Absolutely beautiful...
Ok now I hide :eek:

jackdaw*

Love the bouquet.

flying black kat

These are great.

I am enjoying looking at them and PLEASE KEEP THEM COMMING.

Enjoy

Kathy