Tea Leaf oracle Study Thread

CosmicBeing

I see what you mean. You're right. Your Zodiac Oracle might be a better fit for thematic readings.

Well, I am still trying to get used to connecting with the deck. I am realizing that I might have to do more card pulls to get more precise interpretations. For example, if I get "Firecracker," I'd pull out a card to get a more precise sense of where I'll see this "excitement" will manifest itself.

I'm also still trying to see whether I should read the cards collectively or as individual events. I see that sometimes it's a collective message, and sometimes each card serves as an individual event. I guess I have to find a way to rectify these issues to get more precise interpretations :)

What's your take on these cards?
There is definitely a different learning divination theme to these cards. I am just not sure yet.

It's very different from every divination tool I have used. So it's really an adjustment. Like the Chakra zodiac oracle....they are amazing for certain types of readings, but not for all.

These tea leaf oracle cards are still quite different from Lenormand. While Lenormand I specialize more in Grand tableau than smaller pulls. Lenormand is very event base.

Tea leaf oracles are not 100% event base there is a level of intuition tied to it to translate the cards.

I tried a 7 card pull for my week reading. The lightening card got me scratching my head because it's such an odd placement unless lightening will signify something else...like I'll see a lightening or a symbol of a lightening. I might even come across a electrician (lightening). Maybe something to do with my light bill...I know my electricity bill is due next week.

Enlightenment23

Update

Basket (Recognition, Reward for Merit)
Tent (Temporary situation)
Valley (Deep personal strength and peace that assure success)

I am a member of a social media campaign company that selects "social media influencers" to try and review free products. I got a surprise e-mail today that they would be considering me to get some free products from L'Oreal ... IF I was willing to post a picture of me taking a selfie near the L'Oreal section at my nearest store. This could be what the basket card could be about.

But I turned it down. It's just not "me" to take a selfie in front of a store make-up shelf lol.

The tent card ... I think this is about me sort of moving around the house with my laptop. Once my butt starts to feel numb, I get up and move to another stop and continue working. Everywhere I perched myself to work was only temporary.

And the valley was exactly how I predicted. Being extremely focused on writing and getting things done. :)

Enlightenment23

Butterfly-Box-Tiger-Haystack-Lightening-Knot-Wishbone
Butterfly- A change for the better
Box- You will receive a gift
Tiger- Doing something risky. Taking a chance.
Haystack- Karma: you will reap what you have sown.
Lightening- Control your anger or you will be sorry.
Knot- Unsuccessful plans
WishBone- A wish is granted

I pulled seven cards because a friend who just bought this deck said to try it out with 7 cards.

Non-literal:
A change for a better that is like a gift requires taking a chance to reap what you sown about anger over unsuccessful plans will be granted or unsuccessful plans of a wish wanted to be granted.

Literal:
I have no literal translation yet.

I think the butterfly could be moment things flourishing, coming together nicely, and coming into fruition, after a moment of stagnancy (chrysalis period) at your job or maybe might have something to do with some sort of personal endeavor.

I feel that the gift might be a present given to you that will inspire some riskiness and spontaneity. Like tickets for skydiving or riding ATVs.

The Karma card might be offer a warning of something coming back to haunt you which, in return, may cause you get upset and angered because things - your wishes - don't turn out the way you "sowed them" to be.

Enlightenment23

Daily Draw for Dec. 15th

Bell (Announcement) - Carrot (Opportunity or Windfall) - Gavel(Involvement w/ the Law)

Could be Jury Duty :laugh:.

It could it be announcement about some auspicious opportunity. Have no idea what the law thing could be about. Maybe could be a letter about my student loans or something.

CosmicBeing

Bell (Announcement) - Carrot (Opportunity or Windfall) - Gavel(Involvement w/ the Law)

Could be Jury Duty :laugh:.

It could it be announcement about some auspicious opportunity. Have no idea what the law thing could be about. Maybe could be a letter about my student loans or something.

Bell (Announcement) - Carrot (opportunity or windfall) - Gavel (Involvement w/the Law)

Golly I have no clue.

An actual bell or maybe sirens (like a police, ambulance).
Maybe there will be something with the police or ambulance or even a lawyer. Because there is also the Gavel card.

What the opportunity or windfall may be is maybe a parking ticket? or a speeding ticket? or a toll ticket for running a toll?

Maybe the opportunity or windfall is to call into the police to report some type of wrong doing.

Maybe you will recognize someone's mug photo and tell the authority.

Maybe you forgot to pay for something and you will get a bill collector calling.

Enlightenment23

Bell (Announcement) - Carrot (opportunity or windfall) - Gavel (Involvement w/the Law)

Golly I have no clue.

An actual bell or maybe sirens (like a police, ambulance).
Maybe there will be something with the police or ambulance or even a lawyer. Because there is also the Gavel card.

What the opportunity or windfall may be is maybe a parking ticket? or a speeding ticket? or a toll ticket for running a toll?

Maybe the opportunity or windfall is to call into the police to report some type of wrong doing.

Maybe you will recognize someone's mug photo and tell the authority.

Maybe you forgot to pay for something and you will get a bill collector calling.

You were close with the bell one! An ambulance siren woke me up this morning. But that's about it.

As for the opportunity or windfall, my job has offered me a $250 bonus on the condition I do certain things by next Friday. Sweet!

And as for the law thing, my mother was watching those televised court shows on TV and making a ruckus laughing and chuckling at the judge and the silly participants. :rolleyes:

There you have it. I'll be back with some card pulls later on.

CosmicBeing

You were close with the bell one! An ambulance siren woke me up this morning. But that's about it.

As for the opportunity or windfall, my job has offered me a $250 bonus on the condition I do certain things by next Friday. Sweet!

And as for the law thing, my mother was watching those televised court shows on TV and making a ruckus laughing and chuckling at the judge and the silly participants. :rolleyes:

There you have it. I'll be back with some card pulls later on.

I am starting to notice a small pattern I think here watching your daily pulls and giving two cent. The pattern is seeming to be that each card usually stands alone marking an event. I wonder if that is the same with my 7 day pull for my week outlook.

Funny the bell card was an actual ambulance lol

CosmicBeing

Update 1 for December 15 - 21st

Butterfly-Box-Tiger-Haystack-Lightening-Knot-Wishbone
Butterfly- A change for the better
December 15, 2016

A change for a better was probably me doing some house repairs that been nagging me. I filled a major hole that occur in the wood of my floor.

Tomorrow I have to fill two more holes.

In addition today I got a nice warm cap from my mother for winter because I never wear a hat and I think she wants me to avoid getting pneumonia again lol.
So idk if that would tie into the following card Box as a gift. But we'll see for the rest of the 7 days.

Enlightenment23

I am starting to notice a small pattern I think here watching your daily pulls and giving two cent. The pattern is seeming to be that each card usually stands alone marking an event. I wonder if that is the same with my 7 day pull for my week outlook.

Funny the bell card was an actual ambulance lol

I was thinking that exact same thing. But, for instance, with my Heart - Purse - Barrel reading, it sort of - kind of - meshed together as one event. An act of kindness (heart) from my dad to get my laptop fixed, but I was shellshocked by the price of the fix (purse), and they weren't able to save my files (barrel).

If you believe that oracles offer its readings depending on how its owner reads, then maybe it might be different for you.

Enlightenment23

December 15, 2016

A change for a better was probably me doing some house repairs that been nagging me. I filled a major hole that occur in the wood of my floor.

Tomorrow I have to fill two more holes.

In addition today I got a nice warm cap from my mother for winter because I never wear a hat and I think she wants me to avoid getting pneumonia again lol.
So idk if that would tie into the following card Box as a gift. But we'll see for the rest of the 7 days.

I see yours is beginning to unfold card by card as well. We'll see :D Nice of your mom to give you a hat lol