I just went to the Tarot of Dreams website

Grizabella

I've never seen such a beautiful deck! I'm going to have to set my sights on this one. It's absolutely gorgeous, and fits into my Mardi Gras themed room, too. I downloaded the Tarot of Dreams wallpaper from here and that made me curious about the deck so I went to the website and now I'm going to be dreaming about this deck, that's for sure! More incentive to start reading for the public in hopes of being able to make a savings to get this deck for myself before it goes out of print. :)

Genna

Also dreaming about that deck.The Gilded Tarot is my main deck for the moment.Got the wallpaper too...I´m only worried that I´ll still like the Gilded the best...
Good luck in reading for the public!

floracove

I'm dreaming of Tarot of Dreams, as well.
Very lovely deck.

Whitestar

I think lots of us are dreaming ToD dreams....!

MareSaturni

Lovely deck but too expensive for me. I'll stick to cheaper decks i have in mind right now...

Yuko

TheOld

I find the cards to big for my taste and it's stopping me of buying it!!!
The money is also a good factor to not buy it, too damn expensive!
Omeada

Rhiamon

I want it...Hubby is a problem but I will work on him....hehe

Emeraldgirl

The deck is worth the money if you liked the Gilded and the stayle of the artwork. Ciro's work is amazing. I love the Gilded and the Tarot of Dreams lived up to all expectations I had. Hopefully it will get picked up by a larger publisher and be produced in large numbers like the Gilded the cards are so nice you don't want to use them :)

Aura Wolf

I can also attest that it's definitely worth the money :) After all it comes with an amazing CD companion that one cannot stay away from for long...

Grizabella

I've just traded with TheOld for the Gilded so I'm hoping that will suffice for me for awhile. Maybe it will keep me from lusting for the Tarot of Dreams so much.

I was thinking the same thing---that maybe they'll publish it in a less expensive version at some point. The Gilded is beautiful, too, and I'm glad to be able to have it.