Lo Scarabeo Encyclopaedia on Kickstarter

gregory

7 hours to go... and currently we are at 30.506 £.
Thank you everyone.

What can I want to say now, that the campaign is over, is that we will do a GREAT book!
My work starts now :) And I (we) really want to do our best!

Ric
Well you know that one thing I want you to do. Please do }) It's FREE :D :joke:

rubyalison

Got my survey today for shipping address and which decks I choose since I did the level with 2 decks. Glad I had looked at them all recently and made up my mind. I went with Fire and Mona Lisa.

Holly doll

Any dates when it becomes available...? Can't wait!!! :joke::joke::joke:

Spiffo

Any dates when it becomes available...? Can't wait!!! :joke::joke::joke:

My understanding is that it went to the printers just before LS took a break for their summer holidays. I'm guessing we'll start to see deliveries anytime from October onwards. I imagine it's going to be a logistical nightmare getting all the individual packages ready given the breadth of rewards. I have to admit I'm just a little excited about the whole project. And there will be 2 more volumes so we get to do it all again in 2016 and then 2017.

Holly doll

My understanding is that it went to the printers just before LS took a break for their summer holidays. I'm guessing we'll start to see deliveries anytime from October onwards. I imagine it's going to be a logistical nightmare getting all the individual packages ready given the breadth of rewards. I have to admit I'm just a little excited about the whole project. And there will be 2 more volumes so we get to do it all again in 2016 and then 2017.

I'm so excited - Christmas is gonna be great this year!!! :)

Cocobird55

Looking forward to getting my copy.

inanna_tarot

Any possible dates for this book to come out?? Heard nothing about actual DATES!!

rwcarter

The 9/28 Kickstarter update email said in part:
We should get them here in 4-5 weeks (around the end of October) and we'll let you know as soon as we'll begin shipping!

RiccardoLS

The book is been shipped. It should arrive in USA and Europe early next month.
Then it will be start shipping asap.
Realistic estimate is mid November in your hands.

rwcarter

The book is been shipped. It should arrive in USA and Europe early next month.
Then it will be start shipping asap.
Realistic estimate is mid November in your hands.
WOO HOO!!!!! Thanks for the update Ric!